Author Topic: Benefits?  (Read 19870 times)

Re: Benefits?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 10:10:25 am »
jez...bah humbug.  it's pretty simple go to 10-12 shows and get a free ticket.  You can also show your member id on your phone I think.  I can tell you that Live nation isn't doing anything close to this
slack

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 10:28:26 am »
I always forget to show my card when I go to shows and when I buy drinks and what not. Dang it. I have 10 points because I just bought a ticket.

SO, when I go to this show, I show them my card when I walk in and they scan it?
‼‼?‼‼

hutch

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2013, 11:14:16 am »
I always forget to show my card when I go to shows and when I buy drinks and what not. Dang it. I have 10 points because I just bought a ticket.

SO, when I go to this show, I show them my card when I walk in and they scan it?

yeah.

--------------
showing card at the bar is a drag ..makes me feel cheap.. also its got to be annoying to the bar tenders.... i never do...but that is where the real points are if you drink..

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 01:40:25 pm »
--------------
showing card at the bar is a drag ..makes me feel cheap.. also its got to be annoying to the bar tenders.... i never do...but that is where the real points are if you drink..

Yeah - I rarely use it at the bar unless they're not terribly busy.  Try to never annoy your bartenders. :)

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 10:25:09 pm »
Almost to 700 points... :)

wow..you ain't challenged you coasting..

Coasting towards ... a couple of free tix! ;D