Author Topic: Benefits?  (Read 19871 times)

Bags

Benefits?
« on: October 25, 2013, 01:51:15 pm »
So has anyone "cashed in" their Friends with Benefits award points?  There's nothing on the website with info as to how to do so, what you can get, etc.  Just wondering.

And I must say, the timing of this program was good for the club, bad for me.  If this were 2006, I may well own the club by now.  Alas, I finally did slow down...(and am amazed at folks who are still going to multiple shows a week, week after week).

hutch

Re: Benefits?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 01:56:15 pm »
So has anyone "cashed in" their Friends with Benefits award points?  There's nothing on the website with info as to how to do so, what you can get, etc.  Just wondering.

And I must say, the timing of this program was good for the club, bad for me.  If this were 2006, I may well own the club by now.  Alas, I finally did slow down...(and am amazed at folks who are still going to multiple shows a week, week after week).

yeah..i'm on the same page.. i have WAY slowed down..i've had to.

if this program had been going on in the late 90s.. watch out...the 930 was my living room back then

Bags

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 01:56:53 pm »
And of course I just found the list of rewards.  Oh well.  Still, folks can let us know how easy they are to cash in.

Bags

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 01:57:34 pm »
Hutch, it's the cycle of life.  We pass the baton on to the next batch of regulars...

hutch

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 02:03:40 pm »
Hutch, it's the cycle of life.  We pass the baton on to the next batch of regulars...

that is true.. but i do feel i extended it out a bit.. like til only a year or two ago..my friends, in the main all stopped virtually going to shows like ten years ago and i kept at it because its what i enjoy ..its what i love to do.... i now have two kids 3 and under.. ... so now i have to limit my shows a lot...but they were slowing down anyways to be fair to my wonderful if somewhat challenged progeny..

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 02:13:57 pm »
Almost to 700 points... :)

hutch

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2013, 02:21:43 pm »
Almost to 700 points... :)

wow..you ain't challenged you coasting..

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 02:48:23 pm »
I don't know how to even get points. I've been to a couple shows but I have no idea. Do I have to give them my card or something?
‼‼?‼‼

Yada

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 02:55:36 pm »
I don't know how to even get points. I've been to a couple shows but I have no idea. Do I have to give them my card or something?

Same here... Don't think I've gained anything.

hutch

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 02:58:13 pm »

well..this is certainly embarassing...

ahem..someone want to take this?

Yada

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 02:59:13 pm »

well..this is certainly embarassing...

ahem..someone want to take this?

in regards to points hutchster, not "free" items... I got a cupcake too that I never got to pick up.

Bags

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 04:04:13 pm »
When you purchase tickets online, you don't have to do anything -- your email address is tied to your FWB account, so you get points for the purchase.  Similarly, at the box office you can just give them the email tied to the account (they won't even take your card, they take your email).  I think it's the same for when you enter a show (note that buying a ticket is 10 points, but using a ticket is 40 points).

As for buying drinks at the bar or merch, I've used my card.

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 02:58:05 pm »
also if you go to a show and forget to check in with your card or phone, you can scan a photo of the ticket and the FWB person will credit your account.  I keep forgetting to use it when I buy drinks. 

I did get the shirt...but honestly it was kinda lame (a black shirt with 930FWB would have been great)
and there wasn't a show I wanted to go to on my birthday month, so lost out on the cupcake.

Just got over 240, but haven't been to that many shows at 930 since they started the program
and I never go to MPP

that two for one ticket was an nice benefit, but I couldn't make any of those
I was thinking there would be lots more things via e-mail like that.
Something like early admission to big shows or exclusive presale access
but it's been pretty light on benies
slack

Bags

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 03:12:39 pm »
It's new so they'll figure out different benefits, etc.  I applaud IMP for doing it all, it does make me feel kinda special.  ;)

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 06:17:52 pm »
good lord . . . you are supposed to show your card at the club for things when you buy them from the nice people who work those places that sell things?  you know that dumb is a very powerful emotion?  i should know.  i dont even know if i can find my card.  good lord.