Author Topic: Who is Rogue Riderhood?  (Read 9896 times)

ggw

Re: Who is Rogue Riderhood?
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 11:01:41 am »
He had a publicly listed email account in his profile. I went thru the list of sites (places its virtually impossible for someone to have not registered at multiple of if they're on line with any regularity: ebay, match.com [he specifically said he had used this], amazon, yahoo, itunes, facebook, twitter, reddit, etc) and clicked on their "Forgot My Password" link. I put in his email in them. If you've ever done this before, you know it'll display a variation on one of two messages: an email to reset your password has been sent to your account, or, there is no account associated with this email address. Every single one said no account. A google search for his email reveals nothing. A paid spokeo reverse email search reveals nothing.

Julian, Creepy Internet STALKER
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 03:04:13 pm by ggw »

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 11:20:29 am »
For the record, Atomic was on eharmony, not match.com. Did you check that?
I *believe* so. I remember match.com because I "misremembered" him saying he was on that so it stood out in my memory.
LVMH

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2014, 11:24:46 am »
He had a publicly listed email account in his profile. I went thru the list of sites (places its virtually impossible for someone to have not registered at multiple of if they're on line with any regularity: ebay, match.com [he specifically said he had used this], amazon, yahoo, itunes, facebook, twitter, reddit, etc) and clicked on their "Forgot My Password" link. I put in his email in them. If you've ever done this before, you know it'll display a variation on one of two messages: an email to reset your password has been sent to your account, or, there is no account associated with this email address. Every single one said no account. A google search for his email reveals nothing. A paid spokeo reverse email search reveals nothing.

Julian, Creeper Internet STALKER
I've kept far rougher messageboard trolls in line simply by letting them know I had acquired their personal information. See Brian_Wallace not returning? You're welcome. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way.
LVMH

hutch

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 02:31:45 pm »

Julian, Creeper Internet STALKER
I've kept far rougher messageboard trolls in line simply by letting them know I had acquired their personal information. See Brian_Wallace not returning? You're welcome. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way.

;D

without the jack nicholson delivery it loses something....

Rogue Riderhood

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2014, 02:56:57 pm »
Please do not stalk me. 

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2014, 02:58:19 pm »
Please do not stalk me. 
You're not a troll. Don't flatter yourself.
LVMH

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2014, 03:30:09 pm »

stevewizzle

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2014, 08:53:38 pm »

stevewizzle

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2014, 08:54:42 pm »
anyone else try to register a frogatomic account to claim julian's money?

just me?

azaghal1981

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2014, 12:06:38 pm »
I missed this Brian Wallace story. Did it all play out in PM's or something? Links if not, please.
احمد