Author Topic: The Fall Roll Call  (Read 2892 times)

snailhook

Re: The Fall Roll Call
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2004, 03:24:00 pm »
I saw them several years ago at Decater Blue (sp).  
wow...was that when they opened for the swirlies and mazarin? i was there. that was a few months after i moved to DC and the first time i saw them. i've always thought they were awesome, but then again, they're influenced by some of my favorite bands (and have all become great friends of mine since then).

BlueEyedAndDangerous

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2004, 05:13:00 pm »
wow...was that when they opened for the swirlies and mazarin? i was there. that was a few months after i moved to DC and the first time i saw them. i've always thought they were awesome, but then again, they're influenced by some of my favorite bands (and have all become great friends of mine since then).  
Sorry about the lapse of time since your post. I actually had some work to do, whilst at work?!
 Anyhow, yes, that was with the Swirlies. I am surprised you were there. Not many people were.
 Enjoy the show, tonight.

ratioci nation

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2004, 01:40:00 pm »
Enjoyed the show last night, but couldn't tell you why exactly, maybe it is just that Mark E. Smith is fun to watch, or maybe it is that he kind of looks like my dad.

Sounds of Kaleidoscope were much improved over last time I saw them, when they did not sound like Brian Jonestown Massacre they sounded like Elf Power to me, which is not bad.