Author Topic: Neighborhood Safe?  (Read 3617 times)

sonickteam2

Re: Neighborhood Safe?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 06:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
  I blame Gavin Degraw. I heard he sends his street team into nearby neighborhoods to break into cars and steal shit to finance his coke habit.
huh, and i always thought that was ggw.

sonickteam2

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2005, 06:09:00 pm »
Originally posted by kiminmd:
  ok 1702 is recommending removing your stereo yourself before parking any where in the DC Metro area...that's brilliant.
yeah, that way when they break into your car, they can just take it from your glove box and they're out in 10 seconds!

Bags

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2005, 06:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
  I blame Gavin Degraw. I heard he sends his street team into nearby neighborhoods to break into cars and steal shit to finance his coke habit.
huh, and i always thought that was ggw. [/b]
Come on, ggw has a good job, he can fully support his coke habit on his own.  Imagine what he'd be like at a show *without* coke!!??!!    :p

mischief1702

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2005, 06:29:00 pm »
  ok 1702 is recommending removing your stereo yourself before parking any where in the DC Metro area...that's brilliant.
Ummm.... No.  What I am recommending is that you get your facts straight before labeling the area around the 9:30 particularly unsafe because YOUR car was broken into.  Hundreds of people park in the neighborhood every week with no problem.  Your break-in, taken by itself, has absolutely no bearing on the safety of the neighborhood relative to the rest of the metro area.

hitman

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2005, 01:30:00 am »
  No it's not safe.  My car was broken in to during the gavin degraw show.  And the concert sucked so it wasn't even worth it!
park in the 9:30 lot...brilliant!