Author Topic: anna nalick in da house  (Read 4130 times)

yinzer

Re: anna nalick in da house
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 12:34:00 pm »
and clearly you also pay no attention to the real hip-hop being created ... thanks for your deep insight on the genre, much appreciated

clearly.  i admittedly have little to no insight whatever on the genre.  i'm ok with that.  just making fun of the "elite" mtv music awards-type acts.  i did stand in awe of what a jackass r.kelly made of himself during the 15 minutes or so that i happened to see of the whole sorry production that is the mtv music awards.  it was the most uncomfortable i have been while watching comedy since i saw sir david brent of "the office" fame engage in an office dance-off.  i know r.kelly would not be considered a standard bearer for hip hop before someone breaks that down for me in this forum.  r.kelly was brave for what he did that night...plumbing the depths of entertainment to make me laugh is something i appreciate.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2005, 04:51:00 am »
Disposable heroes of hiphoprisy!!

Any street cred with you hippity hoppity hipsters?

I saw them support Billy Bragg years ago really enjoyed their stuff.

And Bad Sushi...you either need to take that stick that seems to be jammed right up your arse, or you just need a good shagging! Lighten up for God's sake.

Bartelby

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 01:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:

And Bad Sushi...you either need to take that stick that seems to be jammed right up your arse, or you just need a good shagging! Lighten up for God's sake.
Gee, you like me, you really, really like me...that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me on this forum in a while...as for shagging:  In the US, that's a dance that originated in Mrytle Beach, NC back in the late '50s - early '60s - and they still have shag contests down there...I assume that's what you mean, Mr. Talks Funny??!!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 05:04:00 am »
Originally posted by BadSushi:

Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:

Gee, you like me, you really, really like me...that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me on this forum in a while...as for shagging:  In the US, that's a dance that originated in Mrytle Beach, NC back in the late '50s - early '60s - and they still have shag contests down there...I assume that's what you mean, Mr. Talks Funny??!! [/b]
That's more like it!....  :D

muschi

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2005, 07:29:00 am »
Word!