Author Topic: Hilariously Creepy First Date (stolen from another messa  (Read 5532 times)

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
Re: Hilariously Creepy First Date (stolen from another messa
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 11:41:00 am »
wow! all this for the first date. so what happens on date 2?? i mean naturally, it has to top date 1  :)  

then again - i dont know any women who would want a date 2 if this were date 1. id run screaming.
HeyLa

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 11:46:00 am »
Here I am collapsing issues (preparing journals and magazines for binding) and the first title I grab is Psychological Assessment. The cover indicates that this is the "Decade of Behavior 2000-2010."

I think y'all would suck at geniune anthropology. You're all too easily creeped out. What we see here is an entirely different concept of GGG. Sure, they're different from you and me but so what; hipsters they're not. I'd give the guy credit for his imagination and having the (different) balls to pull it off. I wouldn't expect 930 boardies of the female of the species to find his style acceptable. Female boardies of the MTC on the other hand....

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 12:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by Brian Wallace:

Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
  If I'm going to make that much effort... she better be prepared to take it anally and bring her sister along, before the date is over!!!
And that, my friends, is what a life-long devotion to Morrissey and The Smiths will do to your sensitivity.

Brian [/b]
if youâ??re so funny
 Then why are you on your own tonight ?
 And if youâ??re so clever
 Then why are you on your own tonight ?
 I know ...
 â??cause tonight - itâ??s just like any other night
 Thatâ??s why youâ??re on your own tonight
 Your triumphs and your charms
 While theyâ??re in each otherâ??s arms..."
 Itâ??s so easy to laugh

BTW - NEWSFLASH!! No need to sign your name at the end of every post, your user name is displayed at every post you make....and your user name is pretty self explanotary really.  ;)

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 12:27:00 pm »

Originally posted by Brian Wallace:

If I'm going to make that much effort... she better be prepared to take it anally and bring her sister along, before the date is over!!!
And that, my friends, is what a life-long devotion to Morrissey and The Smiths will do to your sensitivity.

Brian [/b]
BTW - NEWSFLASH!! No need to sign your name at the end of every post, your user name is displayed at every post you make....and your user name is pretty self explanotary really.     ;)    [/b]
Actually Monte signs  forum posts with his computer specs. He just moved up the chain from creepy to terrifying.
xoxo

thirsty moore

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 01:06:00 pm »
I like to think that he's sending us each a personal message each time.

BTW - NEWSFLASH!! No need to sign your name at the end of every post, your user name is displayed at every post you make....and your user name is pretty self explanotary really.   ;)  

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 01:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by econo:
  I like to think that he's sending us each a personal message each time.

I like to think of him as 930.com's own version of Denny Crane (from Boston Legal).

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 09:26:00 pm »
He's topped himself yet again.

The date when pretty good. I picked her up at 5am and he head down to OAK and flew into Long Beach. On the flight we talked a bit and watched the Game Show Network. They were showing these old games that her and I have never seen before from the late 70's.

When we go to Disneyland we were very pleasantly surprise to find all the lines took 5 - 10 mins. We got hopper passes and saw the Aladdin show which was super cool. we got to ride all the rides we wanted at California Adventure too. We had a ton of fun just talking and riding the rides.

And after dinner the firework show came on and we sat and watched that together. It was a really great show. Different from past shows either of us had seen.

We flew back home today and got to see the same game shows we saw yesterday. It was very fun to talk about them as we flew home.

Overall it was a great date! We both really enjoyed each other company and i might ask her out again sometime. But I had 2 other girls who I am going ask out too. One who I am asking out today, who wanted to see Smashing Pumpkins when they were here. But I have an extra ticket for the Utah show and will see if she wants to fly out to see that show.
And yes, he paid for her plane ticket, hotel room, and all the Disneyland costs. I give him credit for getting 2 hotel rooms, but still insanely weird.

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 09:54:00 pm »
oh my god, this kid is nuts.  please invite him to join the 9:30 boards so we can all sit here and be amused with how ridiculous he is.  i bet he payed off a random girl to take pictures with him on horses and in ape costumes just so he could make up this ridiculous story.  i honestly cannot imagine that anyone would sit through a first date like that...

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 10:01:00 pm »
The only really disturbing thing that I find about this guy is that he seems to be nothing but a 1 date wonder. I don't for a minute believe that every single one of these girls turned him down for next dates. Sure, some would but not all. If anything, I think he must have some kind of commitment phobia. His big thrill is the 1st date itself, not the women.

Kind of bothers me that so many of you think so badly towards a guy who wants to provide a woman with some kind of a fun date though. I think I'd enjoy a special crazy little date like that as long as I trusted the guy. Then again, what would really matter would be how much I dug the guy. Quite frankly I'm sick of guys who think you owe them sex just because the two of you spent a little time together. Many of those run off just as fast to the next woman as this guy does. At least I might have had some fun with this guy.

Funny he did a game show date as I had been thinking that he's like a one man Dating Game except he's the sole bachelor. It's the date itself you must choose from.

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 10:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguar:
  If anything, I think he must have some kind of commitment phobia.
He was once engaged, but she left him in the week before the wedding. He has expressed many times his desire to get married. I dunno. The case study rages on.

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 10:53:00 pm »
Dating is usually a means to an end of some sort, but in his case, he's all about the date itself.  

I think he is a gay drama queen but so religiously messed up that he can't recognize it.  So he turns his dates into theatrical productions.
_\|/_

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2007, 12:19:00 am »
wow. so he likes the chick and she likes him - they have a great time (or so he writes?) and then he says he needs to ask out 2 other women. i dont buy it for a second that he's looking for a relationship that'd be long-lasting. if so- he'd at least try and get to know this chick he had a good time with, vs worrying about the next 1st date.

i really think the only thing that matters to him is the 1st date.
HeyLa

hippo

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2007, 10:55:00 pm »
Look, he's autistic!!! Leave the guy alone.

angelml

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2007, 03:27:00 pm »
it's kinda nice that he puts that much thought into it, but i think he goes way overboard.  i'm all for having a fun date that's not something ordinary, but with the costumes and props, it's a little too much for a first date.  maybe if he knew them better or they knew him better...like dressing up as part of an inside joke or the girl mentions something on the first date, so he works off of that for another date.