Author Topic: Wilco Roll Call  (Read 7497 times)

HoyaSaxa03

Re: Wilco Roll Call
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2007, 04:35:00 pm »
wow, what a great show ... i was surprised when they came out for their second encore (look at most of the setlists from this tour), and even more surprised when it kept going and going and turned into a third encore

outtasite outta mind was the highlight for me, but tons of great moments

its funny how different the experiences are seeing this band in a club and outside on the lawn in an amphitheater, but they totally work in both settings
(o|o)

shemptiness

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2007, 05:02:00 pm »
Seemed like they amped up the volume midway through the show.  Was it loud enough from the lawn?  I was out there for Low and that is exactly what the volume sounded like.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2007, 05:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shemp:
  Seemed like they amped up the volume midway through the show.  Was it loud enough from the lawn?  I was out there for Low and that is exactly what the volume sounded like.
well, my BAC also amped up midway through the show, so i can't quite recall ... i do remember thinking it was a little quiet at first though, they were having some sound quirks
(o|o)

K8teebug

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 07:50:00 am »
Lovely show.  My co-worker got to hang out with them afterwards and snagged me an autographed flyer.  Pretty cool since my husband proposed to me while playing YHF...

Had a nice time on the lawn, and was happy for the 3 encores and "Poor Places".

Vas Deferens

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007, 07:52:00 am »
The show is available now on bittorrent:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=507604

Enjoy!
(_|_)