Author Topic: Congrats Rhett & baby  (Read 4986 times)

lagas

Re: Congrats Rhett & baby
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 03:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:

www.gretchenpowers.com/ava  
great pics, congrats, hope that everything goes smoothly for the three of you in the coming days...
zorra

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2007, 03:33:00 pm »
Ava - I love that name and what a beautiful baby.

p.s. (I see a bit of nipple slippage in one of those photo's there Celeste!!!!)   ;)

ggw

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2007, 03:38:00 pm »
I have Rhett and Celeste's home address.  I'm thinking of posting it here in case anyone wants to send them a gift.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2007, 03:40:00 pm »
rhett and celeste-

congratulations to both you on having a baby girl!!

family on my side have put out 9 girls in a row (cousins and my sister). . .so i'm facing some pretty daunting odds to keep the family name going.  family on my wife's side is a little more even.
OU812

eltee

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2007, 04:27:00 pm »
Stars of Track and Field have been added to the Cary Brothers show at JJ on 8/9.
 Hm. Odd pairing? Also, it seems that Jammin' Java is trying to pack in the 3 bill shows. I'm used to it at larger clubs, but at JJ, it was nice to have a decent start & end time, with no lags and a hearty set length for a headliner.
 Didn't SOTAF open for Joseph Arthur and the feedback [here] wasn't that great?

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2007, 05:27:00 pm »
Greer: Wrong thread?

Bede: Best of luck at having a boy then! This will be the end of the family line for us, as my brother is childless and planning to stay that way, and we're planning on an only child. I guess there are cousins and stuff, but we've lost track of that side of the family. Given that we were only having one, I was pulling for a girl anyway, so I'm happy!

Originally posted by Venerable Bede:
  rhett and celeste-

congratulations to both you on having a baby girl!!

family on my side have put out 9 girls in a row (cousins and my sister). . .so i'm facing some pretty daunting odds to keep the family name going.  family on my wife's side is a little more even.

eltee

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2007, 05:45:00 pm »
Whoops! Sorry, Rhett! Not sure how that happened..

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2007, 09:01:00 pm »
Congrats! She's simply adorable.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2007, 11:49:00 pm »
Celeste, great job! She's a beautiful baby. Hope that you are doing well and finding time to relax when you can. Rhett, you too deserve some recognition. It's been pretty obvious that you've stayed right by Celeste's side doing your part as best you could. You get a lot of positive credit from me for that. Congratulations to both of you.