Author Topic: Teenbeat 20th Anniv Roll Call  (Read 3326 times)

Driveway

Re: Teenbeat 20th Anniv Roll Call
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2005, 05:32:00 pm »
Last night was truly great.  The Stars Are Insane is one of my favorite albums.  I've seen them live MANY times and they usually only play like one track from this album.  What a treat!  I would have liked to hear some stuff from "Secret Swingers" too, but they were sticking with the Teenbeat theme and it was most excellent.  I've only seen them play circle once and it was atleast 7 years ago, I love this band...  

Also:  On my way to the Thursday night show, Richard was on my metro train (green line).  I'm too big of a wuss to approach my musical heros...  And my girlfriend ran into one of her professors at American University at the show last night... Turns out her prof is married to the drummer of Tuscadero.  What a wild night!  I loved every minute of it!  Even Butch Willis!  Remember the days of past when he would perform for a solid 45 minutes?  woot. Godbless the Teenbeat folks.

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2005, 01:20:00 pm »
Some .mp3's from Unrest's Galaxy Hut set can be found  here

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2005, 01:23:00 pm »
And there's Every Show Soulmate, the guy who was once at 12 consecutive shows that I attended.  
I know that guy.    :cool:

ggw

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2005, 10:47:00 am »
This dude is sharing a bunch of recordings he made at the Teenbeat anniversary shows.