Author Topic: Shows at Nation  (Read 3878 times)

tiia

Re: Shows at Nation
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2004, 04:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by chimblysweep:
 []Umm... that wouldn't be a ticketmaster fee.  That would be an "i am a scalper" fee.  Or perhaps the folks offering these tickets would call it a "procrastination fee."  Or you could look at it as the only way to get tickets at this point. [/QB]
Hey whatever,  I can take a penalty for my laziness.  I was just commenting on what someone wrote on craigslist..."I need to get $75 (in cash) for the pair because that's how much they cost me with all of the Ticketmaster fees and "convenience charges." "
 It just seemed a bit high for me.  

It would just seem as easy to stand in front of Nations like I do for the 9:30 club, but what are the chances that the bouncers won't chase me off?

Mongo

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2004, 04:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by tiia:

Originally posted by chimblysweep:
 []Umm... that wouldn't be a ticketmaster fee.  That would be an "i am a scalper" fee.  Or perhaps the folks offering these tickets would call it a "procrastination fee."  Or you could look at it as the only way to get tickets at this point. [/b]
Hey whatever,  I can take a penalty for my laziness.  I was just commenting on what someone wrote on craigslist..."I need to get $75 (in cash) for the pair because that's how much they cost me with all of the Ticketmaster fees and "convenience charges." "
 It just seemed a bit high for me.  

It would just seem as easy to stand in front of Nations like I do for the 9:30 club, but what are the chances that the bouncers won't chase me off? [/QB]
Check your PM

flawd101

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2004, 05:02:00 pm »
i hate nation, went once, hopefully never will have to again.

how was it?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkaksdjglahdfagjkhaliurhdgkfnbkjvfuundallllllllllllllllll