Author Topic: Feedback on a project needed (hip hop).  (Read 4710 times)

walkonby

Re: Feedback on a project needed (hip hop).
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 10:41:05 pm »
i love arguing with you, julian.  i'm just as bored.  i mean none of it.  you're just so cute and posses a vocab above most of the "real people" i know.  of course i hang out with hookers and jesuit priests alot lately.

sorry to ruin your your thread hip hop person.  don't hate me.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 09:09:40 am »
Hey, I understand what I'm saying,

well, at least that's one of us.
<sig>

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 09:40:56 am »
Let me know what you think. Peace.
I think the board shouldn't tolerate such spam. I also think anything that only costs $10 must be a pile... that which we acquire too easily we esteem to lightly.

Hey, Julian, I wasn't trying to spam the boards. If I was, trust me.....MORE THREADS OF MY MUSIC WOULD BE IN HERE. Either listen to my music and provide feedback or don't comment in this thread at all again.

And because of your comment and lack of respect for what I was presenting, my thread now has a back and forth argument between you and other people on the boards. And I was hoping to see some feedback. Nothing more. Nothing less. I am local DC Hip Hop artist just promoting a new project in a humble manner. And I have posted on this board before. Not much but I try to stay up and involved on here when I can. You have 5000 plus posts so pretty much you stay on here, correct? I understand you'd think someone with about 10 or 20 posts or so would be on that tip to spam the boards. But, I'm not. Just a simple request for some hard work. That is all......

walkonby and sweetcell, i appreciate your comments. thank you.

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 09:46:35 am »
seriously tho, i fully support Ardamus in this endeavor.  he's polite and humble, and is up-front about what the deal is... people who aren't happy should simply move on.  no deceit here.
Hey, I understand what I'm saying, but I prefer a certain GODASHEEUS-esque ridiculous hyperbole from my "please listen to us" advertisements!

And watch your tongue about GODISHEUS. The frontman of that band grinds on the music like no other.  Tell me something, do you make music yourself? Or just sit on the sidelines play the "critic" role?

And I'm gonna tell you again. Listen to my music or don't. You had a choice when you clicked on this thread to make your little sarcastic snide remarks. So I suggest you make another decision to not further discuss your thoughts in my thread if you have a problem with it. You don't know me. I know....its a message board and its all in fun to clown like this, right? Well, have fun listening to my music or leave.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 09:57:59 am by Ardamus »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 10:21:38 am »
Either listen to my music and provide feedback or don't comment in this thread at all again.

uh, or what?  you're going to stalk him online?  you'll make fun of his candlesticks?  you'll flood his PM box? :)  just trying to help here: julian is an online persona, he's a character, you can't take anything he says seriously.  he's (one of our) borats or brunos.  when he gets into a shtick, it's not about the person or thing he's talking about - it's about acting out the part.  it's not you, it's him, so taking anything he says too seriously is missing the point.

And because of your comment and lack of respect for what I was presenting, my thread now has a back and forth argument between you and other people on the boards.

welcome to 930.com/forums!

seriously, this kinda shit is going to happen.  this ain't your sandbox, so you can't call the rules.  breath in, exhale, and let it go...

And watch your tongue about GODISHEUS. The frontman of that band grinds on the music like no other.

i'm sure he's a kick-ass musician, but he's also big on self-hype.  and again, jules was playing a part: godsisheus crashed on this board with ego a-blazin', hyping his shit like it was bigger than jesus.  no one thinks that his approach is better than yours... thus jules is being facetious, obviously your approach is more appreciated.

You had a choice when you clicked on this thread to make your little sarcastic snide remarks.

as someone who has a life outside this board, you might not realize that this isn't a choice for julian.
<sig>

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 10:48:38 am »
Either listen to my music and provide feedback or don't comment in this thread at all again.

uh, or what?  you're going to stalk him online?  you'll make fun of his candlesticks?  you'll flood his PM box? :)  just trying to help here: julian is an online persona, he's a character, you can't take anything he says seriously.  he's (one of our) borats or brunos.  when he gets into a shtick, it's not about the person or thing he's talking about - it's about acting out the part.  it's not you, it's him, so taking anything he says too seriously is missing the point.

And because of your comment and lack of respect for what I was presenting, my thread now has a back and forth argument between you and other people on the boards.

welcome to 930.com/forums!

seriously, this kinda shit is going to happen.  this ain't your sandbox, so you can't call the rules.  breath in, exhale, and let it go...

And watch your tongue about GODISHEUS. The frontman of that band grinds on the music like no other.

i'm sure he's a kick-ass musician, but he's also big on self-hype.  and again, jules was playing a part: godsisheus crashed on this board with ego a-blazin', hyping his shit like it was bigger than jesus.  no one thinks that his approach is better than yours... thus jules is being facetious, obviously your approach is more appreciated.

You had a choice when you clicked on this thread to make your little sarcastic snide remarks.

as someone who has a life outside this board, you might not realize that this isn't a choice for julian.

stalking? replying to smart-ass remarks is now stalking online. hahah. thats funny. julian had a choice to not click on this thread and make his remarks or not. no one's making any rules, fam. just saying what it is. matter of fact, don't speak for Julian. i'd rather hear it from him. besides, he started it.

look, i know the game. i mod another board so he's a dime a dozen as far as being a troll. just wanted to set some things straight as far as my original intention for this thread.

i've known head-roc from godisheus for a while. and the band is good. i don't know how he's presented the band when it comes to his music. but i feel that if you're on here trashing him but then you don't show your face in public when they're on their grind, you only see half of what you see on here.

nah, i'll stick around. thanx for the heads up about the forums on here.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 12:48:49 pm »
And watch your tongue about GODISHEUS.
Good sir, you misunderstand! I worship at a temple dedicated to the verbal genius that is GODISHEUS! I offered Head-Roc a PR position in my America.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 12:52:15 pm by Julian, Certified WEBLEBRITY »

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 12:52:13 pm »
And watch your tongue about GODISHEUS.
Good sir, you misunderstand! I worship at a temple dedicated to the verbal genius that is GODISHEUS!

troll. nice to meet you, too. terrible joke, btw.

gaaaaaaaaah

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 12:53:02 pm »
Julian, we've never really spoke, but I do so admire your work.

Keep it up.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 01:39:48 pm »
terrible joke, btw.

be aware that you've currently caught in the middle of a long-running joke/performance art piece.  best bet is to let jules do his thing, and you do yours.  some noise will be generated, such are the wages of posting on this board.

so, has anyone listened to ardamus' album yet?  free download: http://www.divshare.com/download/7849589-340
<sig>

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 04:15:16 pm »
terrible joke, btw.

be aware that you've currently caught in the middle of a long-running joke/performance art piece.  best bet is to let jules do his thing, and you do yours.  some noise will be generated, such are the wages of posting on this board.

so, has anyone listened to ardamus' album yet?  free download: http://www.divshare.com/download/7849589-340

doubting it now. by the way this thread has gone. thanx for the entertainment though......

Ardamus

• Ardamus
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 03:51:17 pm »
Re-up.

And Jules, I will allow you one more joke in this thread. Make it funny.......