Author Topic: Feedback on a project needed (hip hop).  (Read 4716 times)

Ardamus

• Ardamus
Feedback on a project needed (hip hop).
« on: July 14, 2009, 08:45:30 pm »
Hope its alright if I post this. For those who want to peep this, read below:

Around the time I was working on my solo album and my group project ARDAPLUS (Ardamus and Doube Plus), I started a project with my engineer, The Metaphysical. Its a 10-track project called "A Day In The Life Of Modern Day Living". Its basically a rundown of someone's day from when they wake up from a nightmare til they go to sleep and crash at someone else's place from being too drunk to get home. Don't take the album seriously, all in fun with some deep meanings (I guess).

Ardamus = words, vocals
The Metaphysical = beats, music
Lady Maroo and Cosmo of Math Panda, Emilie Brogrand, Mic Finite, and Observa = additional vocals

Here's the whole thing to preview:
http://www.imeem.com/ardamus/playlist/sRrh1-NV/a-day-in-the-life-of-modern-day-living-music-playlist

The whole thing (CDs will be pressed in a month, if you want copies. $10) for download here in .zip file form:
http://www.divshare.com/download/7849589-340

Let me know what you think. Peace.

p.s. - Here's my solo album - "When Nothing Goes Right", if you'd liek to hear more of my stuff.
http://hiphop.bandcamp.com/album/ardamus-when-nothing-goes-right

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: Feedback on a project needed (hip hop).
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:56:21 pm »
I think the board shouldn't tolerate such spam. I also think anything that only costs $10 must be a pile... that which we acquire too easily we esteem to lightly.

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 09:59:05 pm »
I think the board shouldn't tolerate such spam. I also think anything that only costs $10 must be a pile... that which we acquire too easily we esteem to lightly.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 10:04:24 pm »
seriously tho, i fully support Ardamus in this endeavor.  he's polite and humble, and is up-front about what the deal is... people who aren't happy should simply move on.  no deceit here.

i hope this project work out well for you.  unfortunately my appreciation of hip hop is nearly non-existent so my feedback won't be very useful.  
<sig>

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 10:18:23 pm »

The CD is 10 bucks for everyone else, but for you $75. There, you're conscience is eased. Pony up.
😐 🎶

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 10:19:13 pm »
seriously tho, i fully support Ardamus in this endeavor.  he's polite and humble, and is up-front about what the deal is... people who aren't happy should simply move on.  no deceit here.
Hey, I understand what I'm saying, but I prefer a certain GODASHEEUS-esque ridiculous hyperbole from my "please listen to us" advertisements!

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 10:20:51 pm »
The CD is 10 bucks for everyone else, but for you $75. There, you're conscience is eased. Pony up.
THAT'S WHAT MY NEW TIFFANY CANDLESTICKS COST, PER STICK!! ERGO, SINCE BOTH ARE LUXURY ITEMS, HIS CD must BE GOOD!!!11!

walkonby

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 10:22:42 pm »
Hey, I understand what I'm saying, but I prefer a certain GODASHEEUS-esque ridiculous hyperbole from my "please listen to us" advertisements!

unlike the "please listen to what i have to say" bullshit, ripe with fitty cent words equaling a fitty percent i.q., that normally flows from your fingers?

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 10:24:03 pm »
Your Mom flows from my fingers!

EDIT: OH GOT YOU GOOD, BITCH!!

walkonby

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 10:26:19 pm »
THAT'S WHAT MY NEW TIFFANY CANDLESTICKS COST, PER STICK!! ERGO, SINCE BOTH ARE LUXURY ITEMS, HIS CD must BE GOOD!!!11!

and new tiffany candlesticks cost roughly, $75-$100.  you must get yours from your homeless neighbor.  ;D

walkonby

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 10:27:00 pm »
Your Mom flows from my fingers!

EDIT: OH GOT YOU GOOD, BITCH!!

actually, my mom is dead.  you sick fucking necrophile.   :P

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 10:30:05 pm »

and new tiffany candlesticks cost roughly, $75-$100.  you must get yours from your homeless neighbor.  ;D
Um, so saying something that costs $75-100 in your mind (mind you, the three styles in the summer 2009 catalog are $70, $70, and $85) cost, well, no shit, $75 implies they're second-hand or fake... how??

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 10:31:59 pm »

Um, so saying something that costs $75-100 in your mind (mind you, the three styles in the summer 2009 catalog are $70, $70, and $85) cost, well, no shit, $75 implies they're second-hand or fake... how??

don't you get off the topic of my dead mother . . . how was she?

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 10:33:23 pm »
She didn't seem into it, if you must know.

walkonby

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 10:36:28 pm »
She didn't seem into it, if you must know.

even the dead, act like they're dead, when you're on top, i see.

and this has nothing to do with anything: