Author Topic: Red Hot Chili Peppers suck harder than Van Halen  (Read 7004 times)

Relaxer

Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers suck harder than Van Halen
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 02:46:02 pm »
Although to be honest, it's more of a simile.
oword

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 03:04:09 pm »
When it comes down to it, if the Red Hot Chili Shits are playing at venue A and Van Halen at venue B, I'm staying home. If either airs on the radio, it gets turned off. Case closed in my book.

Back in the '80s, I thought David Lee Roth was the most annoying person on Earth in rock. Of late, I now think it's Anthony Keddis, outside of Bono taking the #1 forever and ever status on that one.

atomicfront

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 03:05:15 pm »
Flea is a good bass player in the same way that the Harlem Globetrotters are good basketball players.

that is interesting comparison as I saw the Globetrotters in the 70's and they were great basketball players.  They had showmanship but at the end of the day they were excellant at playing b-ball.  Wilt Chamberlain was a globtrotter after leaving college for a year.  

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 03:33:59 pm »
Flea is a good bass player in the same way that the Harlem Globetrotters are good basketball players.

that is interesting comparison as I saw the Globetrotters in the 70's and they were great basketball players.  They had showmanship but at the end of the day they were excellant at playing b-ball.  Wilt Chamberlain was a globtrotter after leaving college for a year.  
*kills self*
‼‼?‼‼

reggie

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 03:34:47 pm »
i saw David Lee Roth perform at the 930 club in 2002 or 03 and it was fantastic.

atomicfront

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 03:48:03 pm »

*kills self*

"The Globetrotters beat the premier professional team, the Minneapolis Lakers (led by George Mikan), for two years in a row in 1948 and 1949"

There are a bunch of globetrotters in the Basketball Hall of Fame.  Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal  were definitely great basketball players.  Just because they entertained while playing basketball does not mean they weren't great basketball players. 

slappy

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 04:24:01 pm »

*kills self*

"The Globetrotters beat the premier professional team, the Minneapolis Lakers (led by George Mikan), for two years in a row in 1948 and 1949"

There are a bunch of globetrotters in the Basketball Hall of Fame.  Meadowlark Lemon and Curly Neal  were definitely great basketball players.  Just because they entertained while playing basketball does not mean they weren't great basketball players. 

Plus, was Flea on BOTH Scooby Doo and Gilligan's Island? (Drops Mic and walks away.)

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 06:48:18 pm »
Red Hot Chili Peppers suck harder than Ratbastard who is dumb and poor

Dumb:  adjective
1. lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.  (Actually my IQ is 142)
2. lacking the power of speech.  (Prima facia false)

Thanks for playing!
FUKIT

Relaxer

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 07:41:37 pm »
Oh god, you are just perfect.
Please type more about what an amazing genius you are. My dick is out and I am waiting for your typing.
oword

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 09:32:38 pm »
Oh god, you are just perfect.
Please type more about what an amazing genius you are. My dick is out and I am waiting for your typing.

I am glad that you are happy.  Obviously it doesn't take much.
FUKIT

atomicfront

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 10:08:53 pm »
These threads are getting stupid.  I thought about starting Wilco is worse than Red Hot Chilli Peppers thread but I think I would just be preaching to the choir. 

hutch

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 11:06:54 pm »
These threads are getting stupid.  I thought about starting Wilco is worse than Red Hot Chilli Peppers thread but I think I would just be preaching to the choir. 

I'd be all over that thread!

;D

Fire it up!

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 11:12:07 pm »
Oh, no! Please DON'T!!!!!!

Back before Atomic and Hutch were around, once someone started talking about Wilco, it NEVER THE FUCK STOPPED!!!!!!  Please.... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-X

hutch

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 11:21:08 pm »
I love the Chili Peppers.. love Van Halen... and I love Wilco before Jay Bennett was fired...but I'd never say Wilco sucked.