Author Topic: the only thread Rhett hasnt posted on!!!!!!  (Read 2464 times)

lionforce5

Re: the only thread Rhett hasnt posted on!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005, 10:29:00 am »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  Charlie is doing us all a fine service by continuing to read Big Yawn, better him then me    :D  

Maybe he and DCeiver should team up and critic all Big Yawn reviews...
Critique, even.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2005, 10:30:00 am »
yeah what (s)he said... (i knew that didn't seem right, but didn't give a rhett's ass to look it up)
T.Rex

lionforce5

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2005, 10:38:00 am »
He.

didn't give a rhett's ass  
See now...that's clever.   :D

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2005, 10:38:00 am »
  yeah what (s)he said... (i knew that didn't seem right, but didn't give a rhett's ass to look it up)
hah!
(o|o)

sonickteam

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2005, 11:02:00 am »
Originally posted by Lotan Baba:

Sorry I turned into Mr. Serious.  It's just so lame that people are 1) taking him so seriously, and 2) using their free time to post ENDLESSLY about how much they dislike him.  I've never met Rhett, but I've got to believe a good deal of his posts are meant to rile people up, and everyone here is falling right into that.

are there really better things to talk about on here?  i mean really. why dont you start an interesting topic then?  

I just wanna see if he can resist posting here.

Rhett hasnt personally made me angry once, ever.  ggw on the other hand........

godsshoeshine

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2005, 12:07:00 pm »
  Personally, I like Rhett and his posts.  I'd much rather read him slagging down everything that's remotely popular than all of the gushing that happens around here.  And when I said that his posts about Big Yawn were irritating, I was talking about the point-of-view of the people criticizing him.

Sorry I turned into Mr. Serious.  It's just so lame that people are 1) taking him so seriously, and 2) using their free time to post ENDLESSLY about how much they dislike him.  I've never met Rhett, but I've got to believe a good deal of his posts are meant to rile people up, and everyone here is falling right into that.

It's worse than the old Brit-pop plague we had around here years ago, but instead of mentioning Starsailor and Doves in every post, it's now mentioning how hated Rhett is.  

Originally posted by poorlulu:
 wow you're no fun.......what happened to you?  get hit by the serious stick?  

and reading his posts about big yawn being flawed is definatley not irritating........unless iritating is in anyway to be translated as hilarious..........
[/b]
seems to me he likes the constant hate, and acts like a contrarian to bum people out. which makes for some of the best threads on this board. if we stop hatin' he might stop these awesome posts. it is our duty to keep up our end of the bargain
o/\o

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2005, 12:12:00 pm »

I've never met Rhett, but I've got to believe a good deal of his posts are meant to rile people up, and everyone here is falling right into that.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

Rhett is a nice bloke if you ever meet him in person, I think so anyway. Not only that, his wife, who is usually with him, is just as nice and very attractive, so there's another reason to make the effort to meet in person.    :)

sonickteam

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2005, 12:24:00 pm »
plus, he CANT really be this much of a dick in person!!!!!

Yank

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2005, 12:25:00 pm »
Rhett's like The Human Hemorrhoid, painful most of the time, but you learn to live with it. Hypochondraics love him!

Like most teenagers, he knows something about everything. Surely he should be out of this phase by now?

Yank

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2005, 12:28:00 pm »
I got my new username from his lovely wife.  It's much nicer than the one I got from you.    :)  [/QB][/QUOTE]