Author Topic: the only thread Rhett hasnt posted on!!!!!!  (Read 2462 times)

sonickteam

the only thread Rhett hasnt posted on!!!!!!
« on: April 07, 2005, 01:20:00 pm »
this is it. right here.

poorlulu

Re: the only thread Rhett hasnt posted on!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 04:20:00 pm »
it's a dull ass thread though..........

not that i'm saying rhett posting on it would make it any better.......

might be worth trying though......

robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,

Bags

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 05:24:00 pm »
Originally posted by poorlulu:
 robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,robie fulks,
Lulu, you're not even trying....

robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks, robbie fulks sucks...

sonickteam2

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 05:29:00 pm »
doesnt Wilco suck too????

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 05:34:00 pm »
Originally posted by Whats up with All of the long names:
  doesnt Wilco suck too????
no.
(o|o)

Bags

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 06:14:00 pm »
OH YES THEY DO, WILCO sucks and is completely overrated.  Blech, yuck, pfffwwww.

godsshoeshine

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 08:01:00 pm »
you forgot 'left after the opener' or 'bailed halfway through'
o/\o

sonickteam

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2005, 09:06:00 am »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  you forgot 'left after the opener' or 'bailed halfway through'
some people have rather discerning taste and can therefore decide what music is good or bad just by being at the show or hearing just a song or two.  Perhaps you take longer, but then you must be slow.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2005, 09:10:00 am »
Originally posted by Bags:
  OH YES THEY DO, WILCO sucks and is completely overrated.  Blech, yuck, pfffwwww.
Couldn't agree more.....plus the lead singer is almost as obnoxious as REM's.

Who the hell is Rhett these days? What's his new user name?

sonickteam

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2005, 09:27:00 am »
Originally posted by O'Mankie:

Who the hell is Rhett these days? What's his new user name? [/b]
he's the Japanese golfer.  you mean you couldnt tell?

lionforce5

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2005, 09:51:00 am »
Originally posted by white man from town:

Originally posted by O'Mankie:

Who the hell is Rhett these days? What's his new user name? [/b]
he's the Japanese golfer.  you mean you couldnt tell? [/b]
I wish  I was clever enough to come up with a name like "nakatestes."  It must've taken at least two beers to think of something as witty and funny as  that.  And not any of those fruity "imported" beers either.  Real American pisswater that real Americans drink.

I wonder if Mr. Japanese Golfer will be putting on a display at the festival this weekend.

nkotb

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2005, 10:08:00 am »
I don't know what's more tired: Rhett's endless holier-than-thou mindset or everyone else's constant slagging of him.  Christ, at least Rhett is providing a different voice on a board where a Bloc Party discussion has managed to move onto 4 pages.

If he bugs you all that much, just ignore him.  Constantly posting about him, whether insults or not, is just as irritating as his insistance on posting about how flawed Big Yawn can be (as he continues to read it).

poorlulu

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2005, 10:19:00 am »
Originally posted by Lotan Baba:
  If he bugs you all that much, just ignore him.  Constantly posting about him, whether insults or not, is just as irritating as his insistance on posting about how flawed Big Yawn can be (as he continues to read it).
wow you're no fun.......what happened to you?  get hit by the serious stick?  

and reading his posts about big yawn being flawed is definatley not irritating........unless iritating is in anyway to be translated as hilarious..........

nkotb

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2005, 10:26:00 am »
Personally, I like Rhett and his posts.  I'd much rather read him slagging down everything that's remotely popular than all of the gushing that happens around here.  And when I said that his posts about Big Yawn were irritating, I was talking about the point-of-view of the people criticizing him.

Sorry I turned into Mr. Serious.  It's just so lame that people are 1) taking him so seriously, and 2) using their free time to post ENDLESSLY about how much they dislike him.  I've never met Rhett, but I've got to believe a good deal of his posts are meant to rile people up, and everyone here is falling right into that.

It's worse than the old Brit-pop plague we had around here years ago, but instead of mentioning Starsailor and Doves in every post, it's now mentioning how hated Rhett is.  

Originally posted by poorlulu:
 wow you're no fun.......what happened to you?  get hit by the serious stick?  

and reading his posts about big yawn being flawed is definatley not irritating........unless iritating is in anyway to be translated as hilarious..........

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2005, 10:27:00 am »
Charlie is doing us all a fine service by continuing to read Big Yawn, better him then me   :D  

Maybe he and DCeiver should team up and critic all Big Yawn reviews...
T.Rex