Author Topic: The John Spencer Blues Explosion  (Read 11519 times)

jadetree

Re: The John Spencer Blues Explosion
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2002, 12:35:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>Well I am looking forward to annoying you all tomorrow at interpol....<P>I think I will skip on JSBX. I am trying to save myself for Andrew WK.....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am sure he will be gentle with you

markie

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2002, 12:39:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> I am sure he will be gentle with you</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Last time I was all bruised and had to buy an Andrew WK t-shirt as mine was ripped and soaked through with sweat.<P>Boy he can Party Hard.

vansmack

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2002, 12:39:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>Well I am looking forward to annoying you all tomorrow at interpol....<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Any interest in meeting up before the show for a little pre-show annoyfest?
27>34

Venerable Bede

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2002, 12:41:00 pm »
smackie. . sure, as long as the annoyfest has drinking involved i'm in (also provided that i can get out of work in time).  rumour has it the wallflower may also make an appearance at the show.  also, i hear he lurks in the shadows of the board.
OU812

threequartersleeve

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2002, 12:42:00 pm »
Hey I think they must've updated the site- The Jon Spencer show is on there- its at the bottom of the schedule.<P>ROCKIN'!

jadetree

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2002, 12:45:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> Last time I was all bruised and had to buy an Andrew WK t-shirt as mine was ripped and soaked through with sweat.<P>Boy he can Party Hard.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>so you are not really saving yourself for him, he has had his way with you

Venerable Bede

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2002, 12:49:00 pm »
jadetree is too afraid to admit that he doesn't know how to PARTY HARD.<p>[This message has been edited by Venerable Bede (edited 12-05-2002).]
OU812

jadetree

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2002, 12:51:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venerable Bede:<BR><B>jadetree is too afraid to admit that he doesn't know how to PARTY HARD.<P>[This message has been edited by Venerable Bede (edited 12-05-2002).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>luckily for me, we will never know the answer, because I will be on my way to St. Louis on the 20th, and unable to be at the Recher, maybe, just maybe, there is a god, nah<p>[This message has been edited by jadetree (edited 12-05-2002).]

markie

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2002, 12:54:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vansmack:<BR><B> Any interest in meeting up before the show for a little pre-show annoyfest?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yes, gotta go to a talk now.... though, chat with you later....

Venerable Bede

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2002, 01:07:00 pm »
hey jadetree, let me know if you want to watch the Shams get beat by the chiefs this weekend. . .i'll be out somewhere watching the game
OU812

jadetree

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2002, 02:26:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venerable Bede:<BR><B>hey jadetree, let me know if you want to watch the Shams get beat by the chiefs this weekend. . .i'll be out somewhere watching the game</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I stopped watching the rams a few weeks ago, it is too embarassing, loss to the redskins did it for me, but let me see if I get enough work done, do you check the board over the weekend?<P>or an email address you can email me<p>[This message has been edited by jadetree (edited 12-05-2002).]

Venerable Bede

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2002, 02:40:00 pm »
no, i don't read the board, or my email for that matter, over the weekend.  there's an email address in my profile.
OU812

markie

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2002, 03:07:00 pm »
Ok so tomorrow......<P>Anyone want to go to lauriol plaza or somewhere nice for dinner at say 7.15?

jadetree

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2002, 04:02:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venerable Bede:<BR><B>no, i don't read the board, or my email for that matter, over the weekend.  there's an email address in my profile.  </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you have mail

nkotb

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2003, 12:27:00 pm »
Is anyone going to this show?  I'd really love to, but I'm having a hard time committing, since it's in Baltimore on a Wednesday night.