Author Topic: OC cancelled  (Read 2601 times)

alex

Re: OC cancelled
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2007, 11:02:00 am »
I was skeptical when I heard they were making an American version of The Office, even more so when the pilot was the same as the UK pilot...but that was pretty much where the similarities stopped, and it came into its own as one of the funniest shows on television right now, and in alot of ways even above and beyond the hilarity of the UK version.  While Steve Carell is no Ricky Gervais, I think the supporting characters are far better in the American version.  

I've even grown to like Rainn Wilson's character alot more than Mackenzie Crook's, even though he was my favorite character on the UK version.

K8teebug

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2007, 11:10:00 am »
I like Rainn Wilson's character better too!  I also love Angela.

eltee

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2007, 11:53:00 am »
I'm not really into The Office either. I like the actors, but not the lead role. I do like the Pam and what's his name story though. I guess I'm a romantic.   :p  
 Betty you are right about the filming and music on the OC, it's too bad, but good riddance to an ultimately deplorable show. (If only they had brought back the blonde lesbian.  :eek:  )
 Veronica Mars is cool. I've found some music from there. It's not the bait shop, but they did have a cafe w/ karaoke, and a couple of guest singers!

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 04:24:00 pm »
I'd like to seem them do a doodle version of The Royle Family....now that's some funny Sh1t!!!

Admittedly it might be lost on Americans, it's lost on those southern English gits, but up in my neck of the woods it's the funniest thing ever....very true to life.

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 04:41:00 pm »
mary j bilge

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 06:46:00 pm »
you are allowed...