Author Topic: Sell your Shins CDs  (Read 2700 times)

Re: Sell your Shins CDs
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2004, 09:27:00 am »
Apparently they are going to use a Pernice Brothers song on "Six Feet Under" in June. I think they already used one on Gilmore Girls.

ggw

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2004, 10:07:00 am »
I went to high school with Lauren Graham.

mankie

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2004, 10:13:00 am »
Originally posted by Fico:
  Then I guess all this vindicates Rooney's appearance in the OC...which is on tonight btw, joy!
Let me guess the story...the kid and the rich girl will nearly get it on, but not quite, and the rich ex-boyfriend will show up somewhere and make a dick of himself, but the kid will bail him out somehow, even though they're rivals.

vansmack

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2004, 02:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bollocks:
  Let me guess the story...the kid and the rich girl will nearly get it on, but not quite, and the rich ex-boyfriend will show up somewhere and make a dick of himself, but the kid will bail him out somehow, even though they're rivals.
Close.  While the rich ex-boyfriend was making a dick of himself at the concert, they added another rich kid rival that the poor kid hates becasue he's scamming on his rich girl, but the new rich kid gets in trouble and the poor kid bails him out as always, then the poor kid gets in trouble for fighting him later, only to save the rich girl in the end from the bad new rich kid.  It was awesome.  And they played Death Cab.
27>34