Author Topic: Superdrag @ AU  (Read 15621 times)

arcane

Re: Superdrag @ AU
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2003, 06:45:00 pm »
Is the student parking lot that's circled on that map open for non-students as well at that time?  If not, does anyone have recommendations for the best parking options in that area?<BR>

jadetree

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2003, 06:48:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by arcane:<BR><B>Is the student parking lot that's circled on that map open for non-students as well at that time?  If not, does anyone have recommendations for the best parking options in that area?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>you can park on the street at that time of night

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2003, 07:00:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alexanderdinosaurhead:<BR><B> could totally see something crazy hapenning at the last minute where some higher ups at au said that it had to be closed to the public or something, but i don't think that's very likely at all. sub is running the show and the guy that sent us all contracts struck the part about not allowing non-students there so that it would be open.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Official word I got from the person signing contracts for SUB is that it's officially open to the public. You old people with your AU IDs still, well I guess you'll just have to save them for something else :P<P>MindCage<BR><A HREF="http://www.deep6.com" TARGET=_blank>Deep6 Productions[/url]<BR><A HREF="http://www.mindlessfaith.com" TARGET=_blank>Mindless Faith[/url] <P>
3MTA3

alexanderdinosaurhead

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2003, 12:14:00 pm »
just wanted to remind people about this show.<P>SUPERDRAG, <BR>SPEEDWELL, and <BR>KICKING HOWARD. <P>free. 8pm.<BR>at the tavern <BR>(in mary graydon center).<BR>at american university.<BR>4400 massachusetts ave nw, wdc.<P>questions. 202-885-6408 <BR>

es9450a

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2003, 03:17:00 pm »
Did anyone from the board end up going to this show?  How was it?  I accidentally slept through it (I had to midterms earlier in the day), my floormates said it was pretty good though.

Fuelie

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2003, 09:59:00 am »
it was AMAZING, as expected from superdrag...i was really glad i could make it...anybody else make it?

Henry Dark

« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2003, 10:52:00 am »
Kurosawa?<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuelie:<BR><B>it was AMAZING, as expected from superdrag...i was really glad i could make it...anybody else make it?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

jadetree

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2003, 11:43:00 am »
It sucked, it was Superdrag-Lite.  While the band tried to make the best of it, the venue was awful.  Sound was bad and most of the kids there were just stopping off before heading out for the night.  Plus, Superdrag doesn't fit well with a non-smoking venue.  I ended up watching from outside half the time, I think it actually sounded better form out there.  I felt really bad for them doing that show.

ggw

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2003, 11:54:00 am »
I couldn't make it out but it sounds like it was so-so at best.<P>Superdrag is doing a headlining tour with Ozma opening.  West coast dates have been announced and hopefully a DC date (or at least a Baltimore date) will be announced soon.