Author Topic: The Music is coming  (Read 8616 times)

markie

Re: The Music is coming
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2003, 01:53:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> You have a weeping willie dont you?  Thank god for penicillin.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Its not disease, its that picture of Christina..... YUM.

poorlulu

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2003, 01:55:00 am »
at least christina is smart enough to show her arse instead of her face..............<P>in all honesty though..........how can you tell the difference?

jadetree

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2003, 01:55:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B> Its not disease, its that picture of Christina..... YUM.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well it will be disease if you ever get the chance.  And then death soon after.

markie

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2003, 02:09:00 am »
I want to live and I want to love<P>I want to catch something that I can be ashamed of.

jadetree

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2003, 02:13:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by markie:<BR><B>I want to live and I want to love<P>I want to catch something that I can be ashamed of.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am done for tonight -- sometimes I'd feel more fulfilled making Christmas cards with the mentally ill

markie

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2003, 02:15:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jadetree:<BR><B> I am done for tonight -- </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Frankly Mr Shankly, so am I.<P>Nightie night.