Author Topic: Worst Day of the Week  (Read 3912 times)

Frank Gallagher

Re: Worst Day of the Week
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 06:25:00 pm »
Originally posted by sweetcell:

Originally posted by manimtired:
  i feel july 5th should be a the day we get off... same with the day after the superbowl
i fully support you in the quest to get Super Bowl Monday declared a national holiday.  i've been on that boat for years - let's face it, super bowl sunday is in the same league as fourth of july and thanksgiving, definitely bigger than easter.  to be fair, we should trade.  i'll be happy to give up President's Day in return for get SBM off.

Originally posted by Roadbike Mankie:
 It's still retarded.....they don't even make it a long weekend, unless you take a days annual leave for the friday.
hum, every "they" that i've worked for in this country has given me the friday off as well. [/b]
"they" were Washington and Lincoln.

Super Bowl Sunday sucks the big one, probably the most boring fucking day of the year...I hate it. Why the hell should we have to suffer through it for a second day?

*edit* on second thoughts it should be a holiday so I don't have to listen to the retards 'blah blah blah' about the fucking game all day long. Anyone who gave a toss watched it so know what the fuck happened. I don't give a toss so shut the fuck up you retard!!!!!!

Venerable Bede

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 06:31:00 pm »

Originally posted by sweetcell:

It's still retarded.....they don't even make it a long weekend, unless you take a days annual leave for the friday.
hum, every "they" that i've worked for in this country has given me the friday off as well. [/b]
"they" were Washington and Lincoln.

Super Bowl Sunday sucks the big one, probably the most boring fucking day of the year...I hate it. Why the hell should we have to suffer through it for a second day? [/b]
that makes no sense. . you're blaming washington and lincoln for you not working at a place that will give you the friday after thanksgiving off?  boo-friggin-hoo.

as for the super bowl. . why not just move it to saturday. . .i feel much more comfortable drinking my case of beer on a saturday anyway.
OU812

Venerable Bede

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 06:34:00 pm »
btw, i'm surprised no one here has yet suggested election day as a national holiday, be it every 2 years or every 4 years.
OU812

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 06:47:00 pm »
I'm not blaming anyone.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2007, 07:27:00 am »
1/20/08 should be a national holiday!