Author Topic: anyone else wanna beat the piss out of rhett?  (Read 9515 times)

Guiny

Re: anyone else wanna beat the piss out of rhett?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2004, 11:49:00 am »
Originally posted by Barcelona:

GUIDED BY VOICES 4Ever!!! [/qb]
They are from Dayton, Ohio, aren't they? I also blame them for the electoral loss in Ohio. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I blame Kerry.

Venerable Bede

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2004, 11:50:00 am »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:

Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  So Sonick did you ever find out when the announce the MVP and Cy Youngs?
no sir. I posed the question on another thread, to Smackie.  however, all i got was some stupid rambling answer from Rob which in no part told me when the announcements were to be made.

and that was that.

so, does anyone know? [/b]
2004 MLB Award
 Announcements
 11/08: Rookies
 11/09: NL Cy
 11/10: Managers
 11/11: AL Cy
 11/15: NL MVP
 11/16: AL MVP
OU812

tinygee

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2004, 11:52:00 am »
well i achieved my goal of pissing off a few people and causing a commotion....dont take my WORDS to heart im not going to beat up anyone, just being sarcastic...as far as the whole "scoring" (80's) with chicks thing goes, i do just fine fellas dont worry about me, but lets not get into a childish feud about who gets laid more....all of this getting laid shit started cause i said i wanted to do juliette lewis? gimme a break here....all of you with girlfriends posting about getting laid, big deal..anyone can have a girlfriend, and where is the fun in doing the same chick for however many years you have been doing so, get out there and challenge yourself.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2004, 11:54:00 am »
Actually I think we need to reploy Rhett for our own evil amusement... Lets pick a wingnut discussion board that doesn't make you want to hurl after reading two posts.  And see how long it takes them to ban or censor him when he starts posting there.  Ironic that those most keenly interested in the "freedom of speech" often immediately silence anyone who disagrees with them.
T.Rex

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2004, 11:55:00 am »
Rhett adds colour to this board, and I would want to hug him not hit him if I ever met him again. It wouldn't be the same without him, and would be just a boring, overly pc, tripe-ridden, "who's the next band to see coz I wanna be super hip" kind of board.

Sure he's a bit outspoken sometimes, but aren't we all?  ;)  

He's also much nicer in person than he is on this board. His wifey is also very nice, not too mention quite the babe.

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2004, 11:58:00 am »
Well when you find a woman you have the right chemistry with, you don't feel the need to go out and "challenge yourself" anymore. It's quality, not quantity. Perhaps you'll find that chemistry with Juliette. Maybe she is into tiny thingies.

Originally posted by tinygee:
  well i achieved my goal of pissing off a few people and causing a commotion....dont take my WORDS to heart im not going to beat up anyone, just being sarcastic...as far as the whole "scoring" (80's) with chicks thing goes, i do just fine fellas dont worry about me, but lets not get into a childish feud about who gets laid more....all of this getting laid shit started cause i said i wanted to do juliette lewis? gimme a break here....all of you with girlfriends posting about getting laid, big deal..anyone can have a girlfriend, and where is the fun in doing the same chick for however many years you have been doing so, get out there and challenge yourself.

thirsty moore

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2004, 12:04:00 pm »
You harp on about this, but have never named names...  I pick me.

Originally posted by O'Mankie:
 "who's the next band to see coz I wanna be super hip" kind of board.

markie

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2004, 12:15:00 pm »
Originally posted by econo:
   I pick me.

Are they any good?

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2004, 12:20:00 pm »
They're kind of math rock with 80's influences. Except when they do their lo-fi raw blues. Simply put, they're amazing.

Originally posted by Deepak Chopra:

Originally posted by econo:
   I pick me.

Are they any good? [/b]

thirsty moore

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2004, 12:27:00 pm »
It's all due to the Skip James and Mississippi Fred McDowell that I've been listening to.  And my midwest roots.

Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  They're kind of math rock with 80's influences. Except when they do their lo-fi raw blues. Simply put, they're amazing.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2004, 12:31:00 pm »
  anyone can have a girlfriend, and where is the fun in doing the same chick for however many years you have been doing so, get out there and challenge yourself.
TeenyTinyGee...how old are you?  

You seem quite challenged with or w/out a girlfriend.

tinygee

« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2004, 12:47:00 pm »
Originally posted by chaz:

anyone can have a girlfriend, and where is the fun in doing the same chick for however many years you have been doing so, get out there and challenge yourself.

You seem quite challenged with or w/out a girlfriend. [/b]
a sphincter says what?

chaz

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 12:50:00 pm »

a sphincter says what? [/b]
Who is it around here who says that sometimes the jokes write themselves?

tinygee

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2004, 12:56:00 pm »

a sphincter says what? [/b]
Who is it around here who says that sometimes the jokes write themselves? [/b]
okay listen CHAZ you fucking geek....this bickering is useless its a message board for goodness sake, if we could have a conversation face to face then maybe it could accomplish something...but for now, just leave it alone slick.

chaz

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2004, 01:01:00 pm »
okay listen CHAZ you fucking geek....this bickering is useless its a message board for goodness sake, if we could have a conversation face to face then maybe it could accomplish something...but for now, just leave it alone slick. [/QB]
No you listen teenytinygee you freaking moron.  You're the one that said you wanted to stir up some commotion or whatever it was.  Don't be upset with me over the fact that the best insult your stifled intellect can come up with is to call me a sphincter.  With that, I will leave it alone, unless you've got some some more zingers for me.