Author Topic: 3EB Should be Embarrassed 10/31 Show  (Read 6883 times)

markie

Re: 3EB Should be Embarrassed 10/31 Show
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2003, 09:22:00 pm »
Redundant thanks to Kosmo.

Thanks, Kosmo.

Jaguär

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2003, 09:38:00 pm »
Wow. Flawd has just been grounded and sent to his room. Bad boy.

flawd101

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2003, 10:27:00 pm »
i'm sorry ::hangs head slowly walking to my room and walks into door::  i did dig myself one beautiful hole i'm be in china soon.
 i wont insert smart ass remark...

i learned something today, mexicans are....::smacks self:: no shut up flawd. ::touching music plays:: but realy just because you think something is funny doesn't mean other people will. you have to watch what you say around people you don't know and dont know your own life experiences.  and don't try and fight everyone trying to help your helpless point that doesn't belong with people of this seriousness, age or sense of humor. you need a difference face infront of different people to blend in even if its just a little bit.  follow #1 rule, never be completely yourself.

i hate being an asshole.

::walks into room and locks door::

i'll be back soon, to annoy you cuz i'm an asshole. i'm an asshole, i'm an asshole....continues denis leary song.....

walkman

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2003, 10:35:00 pm »
Why do I find myself sort of liking Flawd?
 *slaps self twice*
 Nope.  Still sort of liking him.  Oh well.  I guess I'll go read about Gandhi.

markie

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2003, 10:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by flawd101:
 [QB]  you need a difference face infront of different people to blend in even if its just a little bit

No, thats not true. You just cannot be a racist. Feel free to be annoying, or to try and wind me, or anyone else up. But racist jokes are just not funny. They are stupid.

paige

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2003, 10:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkman:
 *slaps self twice*
Yeah... Not going to lie... I kind of admire his puerile stupidity. At least he's caused some action around here... With the Rhett/Celeste debate thing fizzling out (not that it's a bad thing, mind you, we all can move on). Sigh. We all love the bad boys, don't we? Well at least Mankie does!

Jaguär

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2003, 11:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkman:
 *slaps self twice*
Because he makes you feel like a man?    :p   You're not the youngest anymore.

I like him too.

He just needs to learn that there is a difference between political correctness and diplomacy. He sort of is like the vocal inner child of this board. Funny too.

markie

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2003, 11:12:00 pm »
I am beginning to think this is the wrong place for me.

Jaguär

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2003, 11:27:00 pm »
Originally posted by markie:
  I am beginning to think this is the wrong place for me.
Why? Because you now have to share your toys?    :p

markie

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2003, 11:37:00 pm »
I like to share my toys. I just want everyone to play nice.

Jaguär

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2003, 11:49:00 pm »
Don't worry Markie, he's learning.

If only my students were this easy! You just don't know.

Shadrach

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2003, 12:17:00 am »
Message to flawd101:

This is a very tricky forum to post on. While it is technically a "music" or ??music venue? forum, it also acts as much more than that. The unwritten rules here are blurry and hard to follow. At times you may see folks here ganging up on individuals for their musical tastes or political affiliation. Sometimes you'll read the praises of the 9:30 club, while other times you'll hear about how much we suck. You may get picked on for your age, the clothes you wear or even how new you are to the forum. At times it gets ugly and in truth some of the pots are just plain mean. All in all there isn't much rhyme or reason. One thing though that I think the vast majority here will agree on is that racial slurs are considered out of bounds and in poor taste.

I??m trying to understand that in an attempt to use humor you slipped in a word that to most people is considered extremely offensive. I don??t know and don??t really care if you truly are a racist person or not. The fact is that because we??re all sort of anonymous here I don??t even know what your race is, although that too is inconsequential.

Most . . .  well some of the people here welcome new thoughts and views. If you??re going to continue adding to the mess that has become this forum please do so without the use of racial slurs or stereotypes.

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2003, 12:56:00 am »
Anton Newcombe? John Lydon? Any other third rate punk rawker?

Originally posted by markie:

Originally posted by I Heart Walkie:

Originally posted by sonickteam2:
 [qb]

or markie will kick your ass.. ha ha [/b]
If I thought that it were not some disingenuous idiot looking to get a rise, then I probably would. As it is, I just think it some twat trying to cause trouble.... Who does that sound like? [/b]