Author Topic: First day of school....  (Read 5371 times)

walkman

  • Guest
First day of school....
« on: September 02, 2003, 04:45:00 pm »
and I forgot to wear pants AGAIN.
 
 Ahhh it's good to be home. Did I miss out on anything during August?

mankie

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 04:49:00 pm »
Paige has been cheating on you with some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse. Quite the catch if you ask the other ladies on the board.

ggw

  • Member
  • Posts: 14237
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 04:53:00 pm »
I thought walkman was some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse.

paige

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 04:56:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by mankie:
  Paige has been cheating on you with some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse. Quite the catch if you ask the other ladies on the board.
boo on you mankie.
 
 WALKIE!!!!  How was Canada? I was about to do a little post asking if you had been eaten by Border Police or something like that. It's nice to know that you are back in town.   ;)  August was hot, humid, and boring. I think. I have a poor memory in August. I guess that is a good thing.

Re: First day of school....
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 04:58:00 pm »
I thought that was you...
 
 
Quote
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I thought walkman was some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse.

paige

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 04:58:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  I thought that was you...
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I thought walkman was some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse.
[/b]
I thought that was Mankie's boytoy?

ggw

  • Member
  • Posts: 14237
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2003, 05:06:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by paige:
   
Quote
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  I thought that was you...
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I thought walkman was some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse.
[/b]
I thought that was Mankie's boytoy? [/b]
We're all one and the same.

Jaguär

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2003, 05:06:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by walkman:
  and I forgot to wear pants AGAIN.
 
 Ahhh it's good to be home. Did I miss out on anything during August?
Welcome home Walkie.    :o    He will help set you straight and outfit you with the coolest of the cool in school.    :cool:

mankie

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2003, 05:32:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by paige:
   
Quote
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  I thought that was you...
 
   
Quote
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I thought walkman was some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse.
[/b]
I thought that was Mankie's boytoy? [/b]
If he's got no arse he's no good to me!  :D

walkman

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2003, 06:19:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
   
Quote
Originally posted by paige:
   
Quote
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  I thought that was you...
 
     
Quote
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  I thought walkman was some lanky, dopey looking skinny bloke with no arse.
[/b]
I thought that was Mankie's boytoy? [/b]
We're all one and the same. [/b]
Finally, the truth is revealed.  P.S.  Mank, I don't need the arse...I'm not the one receiving.
 
 And Jag, it'll be good to see you again...it looks like an excellent month (Mogwai? Dandys?  BRMC + Warlocks?  Yeees!)

paige

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2003, 06:41:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Welcome home Walkie.     :)

walkman

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2003, 06:50:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by paige:
   
Quote
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Welcome home Walkie.      :)  
ahhh what a pleasure  :)   I'm thinking about Dillinger, and will definitely be at the Dandys, BRMC, Built to Spill and Interpol...plenty of good stuff at the Black Cat too - most likely Stellastarr, The Bellrays, Del Cielo, Radio 4 and BJM...shit that's all the way through October.  What're you shooting for?
 
 P.S.  I can't believe you cheated on me with GGW  :)

paige

  • Guest
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2003, 07:11:00 pm »
Quote
Originally posted by walkman:
  ahhh what a pleasure   :)    I'm thinking about Dillinger, and will definitely be at the Dandys, BRMC, Built to Spill and Interpol...plenty of good stuff at the Black Cat too - most likely Stellastarr, The Bellrays, Del Cielo, Radio 4 and BJM...shit that's all the way through October.  What're you shooting for?
 
 P.S.  I can't believe you cheated on me with GGW   :)  
Dillinger will indeed be insane! I'm not sure if some of the older folk on the board could take it.  ;)

Frosty Finger

  • Member
  • Posts: 2327
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2023, 08:22:32 am »
First day of school for my kids…let’s hope it’s a good one cause another year like last year….well…I don’t think I could take it….we must have gotten like 20 calls about my older kid (the one more on the autism spectrum) although I have come to believe they both are…. I guess my main hope - maybe pie in the sky-is no bullying and that they each find a friend finally…Anyways we switched the older one to a different middle school and the younger one is also going there…I hope they get more support there…if this doesn’t work we’ll have to make some tough choices I don’t want to contemplate…
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 08:30:37 am by Hutch »

nkotb

  • Member
  • Posts: 5990
Re: First day of school....
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2023, 08:37:42 am »
I hope things to smoothly.  Middle school is just the worst, man.