Author Topic: good lord . . . can't we all just listen to music and b  (Read 5368 times)

walkonby

good lord . . . can't we all just listen to music and b
« on: February 04, 2005, 04:31:00 pm »
well, it looks like south korea is about to wage war against north k., and the us military already stated it will send troops and warplanes.  

rem was half correct:  i don't feel fine at all.

ratioci nation

Re: good lord . . . can't we all just listen to music and b
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 04:39:00 pm »
where exactly did you read that?

South Korea updated its war plan, doesnt mean they are about to go to war

kcjones119

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 04:43:00 pm »

ggw

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 04:51:00 pm »
Haven't North and South Korea technically been at war all along?

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 05:06:00 pm »
the south reinstated it's freindly position with the us, and arms are being moved on the northern borders.  the us had the mouth is always likes to open, by stating it will send troops and warplanes to "help."  north korea thinks that the us and the south are cohorts, together in brotherly love to take over the north, just like it did in iraq.  

sounds like war plans to me are in motion.

ratioci nation

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 05:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  the south reinstated it's freindly position with the us, and arms are being moved on the northern borders.  the us had the mouth is always likes to open, by stating it will send troops and warplanes to "help."  north korea thinks that the us and the south are cohorts, together in brotherly love to take over the north, just like it did in iraq.  

the us has always been there, that is nothing new

Venerable Bede

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 05:15:00 pm »

geez, someone is reading waaaaaaay too much into news reports.  a) the u.s. maintains several military bases in south korea and japan, b) the u.s. commitment has been stated u.s. policy since at least the end of the korean war and c) north korea loves to do a little sabre-rattling whenever it can, despite the increased economic ties between north korea and south korea.
OU812

ggw

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2005, 05:16:00 pm »
But You Can Call Me Il

From a list of titles allegedly used by "prominent leaders from 160 nations across the world" to refer to Kim Jong-Il, as announced last winter by North Korean state television.  The titles were translated from the Korean by Lee Jong-Heon.

Supreme Commander at the Forefront of the Struggle Against Imperialism and the United States

Greatest Saint Who Rules with Extensive Magnanimity

Lode Star of the Twenty-First Century

Best Leader Who Realized Human Wisdom

Leader with Extraordinary Personality

Perfect Picture of Wisdom and Boldness

Eternal Bosom of Hot Love

Master of Literature, Arts, and Architecture

World's Best Ideal Leader with Versatile Talents

Humankind's Greatest Musical Genius

Master of the Computer Who Surprised the World

Man with Encyclopedic Knowledge

Guardian Deity of the Planet

Heaven-Sent Hero

Power Incarnate with Endless Creativity

Greatest Man Who Ever Lived

Present-day God

World's Greatest Writer

twangirl

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2005, 05:26:00 pm »
What about
 Dude With Freaky Pompadour

although "Eternal Bosom of Hot Love" is pretty good.

PigIron

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2005, 05:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by twangirl:
  What about
 Dude With Freaky Pompadour

although "Eternal Bosom of Hot Love" is pretty good.
I've never known Kim Jong-Il as anything other than the "Eternal Bosom of Hot Love."  Great hair.  Tight body.  Great ass.  The entire package.  Something about him just makes you want to crawl all over him.  And I'm not even gay.

walkonby

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2005, 07:21:00 pm »
oh ok, you're right.  nothing will happen.  no one is crazy enough to do anything anymore.  we all live in a yellow submarine with the telatubbies having sex with paris hilton's seagulls for entertainment.  viva las korean disney world, where people dress up as puppet show versions of reality's lesser half.

and i hope puff dickey makes a video out of it, using pat benatar's "hell is for children" as the back up track.  we can all wait for b.e.t. to world premier it at the next u.n. council.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2005, 01:40:00 am »
  oh ok, you're right.  nothing will happen.  no one is crazy enough to do anything anymore.  we all live in a yellow submarine with the telatubbies having sex with paris hilton's seagulls for entertainment.  viva las korean disney world, where people dress up as puppet show versions of reality's lesser half.

and i hope puff dickey makes a video out of it, using pat benatar's "hell is for children" as the back up track.  we can all wait for b.e.t. to world premier it at the next u.n. council.
Suki, can you refer him to your psychiatrist?
(o|o)

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2005, 06:00:00 am »
The IRA are about to wage war on us again too. They got all cranky and decided to not decommission their weapons after all. Like we all believed they were going to do it anyway......  :roll:

walkonby

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2005, 05:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:

Suki, can you refer him to your psychiatrist? [/b]
yes . . . and the monkees.  don't forget to let the hooker monkees out while i'm away.

smakawhat

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2005, 03:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  Haven't North and South Korea technically been at war all along?
yup