Author Topic: Damn those punk rockers!  (Read 1194 times)

Dr. Anton Phibes

Re: Damn those punk rockers!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 11:59:00 am »
iS iT uP f0R sAL3 0N 3BaY y3T?

Liberte

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 03:07:00 pm »
Let me see if I have this straight.  The perp believed that she was promoting respect for women by ... chopping the top of a woman's head off?

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 03:51:00 pm »
"In their punk group, wearing a mohawk is a sign of being a punker, and according to their creed if you disrespect women you are not allowed to wear a mohawk," he said. "But I don't think the victim had any idea in the world she was going to be scalped."

what are other signs of being a punker?
(o|o)

set1914

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 12:00:00 am »
Another sign of being a ??Punk Rocker? is having patches of punk bands, on their bags or jackets, that have not been around since the ??Punk Rockers? were 3 or 4 years old or even before they were born.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2005, 07:32:00 am »
The most shocking part of that story is that the punk culture is alive in Idaho. I thought everyone in that state wore those stupid cowboy boots and suede  jackets with tassles hanging off the sleeves......but it's also very fitting that she was scalped. Why did I just start humming the tune to Jona Louie's, "send in the cavalry"?

Venerable Bede

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2005, 11:16:00 am »
Originally posted by O'Mankie:
  The most shocking part of that story is that the punk culture is alive in Idaho. I thought everyone in that state wore those stupid cowboy boots and suede  jackets with tassles hanging off the sleeves......but it's also very fitting that she was scalped. Why did I just start humming the tune to Jona Louie's, "send in the cavalry"?
you're thinking of wyoming.
OU812