Author Topic: ****My Chemical Romance pictures!!****  (Read 21042 times)

allergic_to_you

Re: ****My Chemical Romance pictures!!****
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2004, 12:41:00 pm »
Yeah I guess that's the difference between my b/f and you..he would have actually done something. ROFL. I'd stop and look at yourself before you go around judging people.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2004, 12:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by Allergic:
  Yeah I guess that's the difference between my b/f and you..he would have actually done something. ROFL. I'd stop and look at yourself before you go around judging people.
i'm sure your boyfriend is revered by the people who run his favorite bars.

i, on the other hand, respect DC9.
(o|o)

sonickteam2

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2004, 12:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
  by far, my biggest musical pet peeve is emo-core and the clones who follow it. the fact that it's taken over modern rock radio only fuels my fire.

why do you even care? i mean really, dont you have your own life to worry about?

and the people at the interpol show last night...looked like clones too, just so you know.

allergic_to_you

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2004, 12:45:00 pm »
You know you might not be such a bad guy if you wouldn't be so disrespectful to females. Apparently a girl has never punched you in the face. haha

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2004, 12:45:00 pm »
  a close second are people who are obsessed with Rent and Grease.

Grease is the word.

allergic_to_you

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2004, 12:47:00 pm »
hahaha

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2004, 12:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:

by far, my biggest musical pet peeve is emo-core and the clones who follow it. the fact that it's taken over modern rock radio only fuels my fire.

why do you even care? i mean really, dont you have your own life to worry about?

and the people at the interpol show last night...looked like clones too, just so you know. [/b]
Again, I'm a misanthrope and I love to observe social groups and patterns. You never people watch on the metro or think about why there are thousands of receptionists just like yours who forward along horribly unfunny emails to everyone in the office?

Do I have my own life to worry about? Sure, but I don't live in a fucking bubble.
(o|o)

allergic_to_you

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2004, 12:50:00 pm »
god, i've never heard someone that can ramble on and on about nothing.

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2004, 12:52:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bombay Chutney:

Grease is the word. [/b]
Grease is the way we are feeling.

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2004, 12:52:00 pm »
   My hero is Robert Lanham.
The Hipster Handbook was grrrrreat! I think you would be interested in Fussell's CLASS.  Has anyone here read it, BTW?

sonickteam2

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2004, 12:53:00 pm »
  You never people watch on the metro or think about why there are thousands of receptionists just like yours who forward along horribly unfunny emails to everyone in the office?

of course, i'm just not a dick about it. and i quit whining a while back.

sonickteam2

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2004, 12:57:00 pm »
i think we should be happy that people like Allergic like bands like My Chemical Romance.
   i mean, if everyone liked GOOD bands like we do, then Interpol would be playing RFK Stadium or something, and nobody wants that shit.

i mean, then you would have to find another band that no one has heard of...which is easy, but then you'd have to find a GOOD band that no ones heard of....then hope that no one found out, but they would, then you'd be fucked again.

what am i talking about?

all i'm sayin is Allergic, go on with your bad self and your chemical romance (i used to have one of those!) and i'll rock out to my Dan Fogelberg or whatever.

at least shes not going around posting about how she hates hipsters or indie rock or something.
  man am i feeling feisty today.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2004, 12:57:00 pm »

You never people watch on the metro or think about why there are thousands of receptionists just like yours who forward along horribly unfunny emails to everyone in the office?

of course, i'm just not a dick about it. and i quit whining a while back. [/b]
touche.

i'm still a dick about it, and i still whine. to each to his own.
(o|o)

nkotb

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2004, 01:05:00 pm »
Sonick's like the modern day, online, indie rock Robin Hood.

i think we should be happy that people like Allergic like bands like My Chemical Romance.
   i mean, if everyone liked GOOD bands like we do, then Interpol would be playing RFK Stadium or something, and nobody wants that shit.

i mean, then you would have to find another band that no one has heard of...which is easy, but then you'd have to find a GOOD band that no ones heard of....then hope that no one found out, but they would, then you'd be fucked again.

what am i talking about?

all i'm sayin is Allergic, go on with your bad self and your chemical romance (i used to have one of those!) and i'll rock out to my Dan Fogelberg or whatever.

at least shes not going around posting about how she hates hipsters or indie rock or something.
  man am i feeling feisty today.

sonickteam2

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2004, 01:05:00 pm »
 touche.

i dont think so.