Author Topic: For all you Rilo Kiley/Jenny Lewis/Elected/Magic Numbers  (Read 2089 times)

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
For all you Rilo Kiley/Jenny Lewis/Elected/Magic Numbers
« on: February 21, 2006, 10:54:00 pm »
Just wanted to keep you posted, 'cause I said I would...both The Elected AND Jenny Lewis will be performing on the same night; it has been completely confirmed.  There was no glitch, and neither of the shows will be cancelled.

In that case, I suspect that Boesel will be on the Elected tour, and not playing with Jenny.  I also suspect that Johnathan Rice will be playing backup with Jenny, along with maybe some Whispertown guys to help backup.  And I have no idea yet which band Mike Runion will be playing with, but I'd GUESS The Elected...

jude376

Re: For all you Rilo Kiley/Jenny Lewis/Elected/Magic Numbers
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 06:58:00 pm »
Yeah, this makes no sense at all, as they obviously share the same fan base (in addition to band members). Since Jenny was announced first, I got tickets to see her...although I almost think I'd rather see the Elected. I'm diggin' the new album.

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 09:26:00 pm »
yeah; it would make more sense to see the Elected, 'cause they have two albums out and they never come play here.  but i'm not driving out to Recher on a school night; no way...

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 10:23:00 am »
I don't understand what the confusion is. Why can't the perform on the same nights? They're on separate tours, performing in different towns on the same night. Just by coincidence, their respective tours cross paths for one night.

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 11:11:00 am »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes, Japanese Golfer:
  I don't understand what the confusion is. Why can't the perform on the same nights? They're on separate tours, performing in different towns on the same night. Just by coincidence, their respective tours cross paths for one night.
Both groups share some members. Still, I have no idea why Betty seems to find this as bewildering as she does. You get another drummer, ka-peesh?