Author Topic: get out of my head!!!!  (Read 7564 times)

HoyaSaxa03

get out of my head!!!!
« on: March 30, 2006, 11:35:00 am »
for some reason i've had

they might be giants - "birdhouse in your soul"

doing somersaults in my head for about a month ... every time i think it's gone i hear that nerdy voice singing "not to put too fine a point on it, say i'm the only bee in your bonnet..." immediately followed by "who watches oooover yoooooouuu"

any songs you just can't get rid of?
(o|o)

sonickteam2

Re: get out of my head!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 11:38:00 am »
that really sucks.  TMBG are an awful awful band!

BookerT

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 11:45:00 am »
i've been getting that "it ain't pretty" song by the new inxs stuck in my head a lot lately. it was there for a good while, then disappeared, but i think it's in a commercial now, so it's back. i've even invented alternate lyrics to it.

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 11:50:00 am »
Blowjob From A Rattlesnake, by Nashville Pussy

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 12:18:00 pm »
During a traumatic time I had about 10 years ago I had Spiderweb by No Doubt and that cover of Killing Me Softly that was out at the time (not sure who it was by) just totally stuck on repeat in my brain.  Let me just say that it didn't make getting through that experience any easier.

MaLo

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 12:34:00 pm »
HoyaSaxa03 are you my smelly coworker?..he's been complaining to me about having that song in his head everyday for at least a month now

sonickteam2

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 12:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by MaLo:
  HoyaSaxa03 are you my smelly coworker?..he's been complaining to me about having that song in his head everyday for at least a month now
he's somebody's smelly co-worker, thats for sure!

SalParadise

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 12:40:00 pm »
"paraapaapaapaaa - i'm lovin' it!"

that mcdonald's jingle randomly haunts me every couple of days or so since they started it..6-7 years ago?

good thing i have this ipod now.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 12:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by Mike Rohsopht:
  he's somebody's smelly co-worker, thats for sure!
i don't work, i just read supreme court cases and write mind-numbing briefs about possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute ... and i don't smell!
(o|o)

pj

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 01:04:00 pm »
This thread has officially put that Kylie Minogue song "Can't get you out of my head" into MY head. UGH!

chaz

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 01:27:00 pm »
.....sorry i'm not home right now i'm trapped inside your spider web leave a message and I'll call you back........

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 01:30:00 pm »
Originally posted by P.J.:
  This thread has officially put that Kylie Minogue song "Can't get you out of my head" into MY head. UGH!
for me it was sophie ellis bextor's "murder on the dance floor", which was my constant soundtrack around dublin winter/spring '02
(o|o)

Bags

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 01:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by HoyaSaxa03:
 any songs you just can't get rid of?
It's so weird...."How Much Is That Doggy In The Window" has been the most recurrent song to pop in to my head my entire life.  I think it comes from childhood piano lessons, but it is a pain in the ASS, I tell ya.

Lately, it's been Kelly Clarkson, "Since U Been Gone."  I think that's because she's my text message ringtone.

chaz

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 01:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
  It's so weird...."How Much Is That Doggy In The Window" has been the most recurrent song to pop in to my head my entire life.  I think it comes from childhood piano lessons, but it is a pain in the ASS, I tell ya.

Wow that is really wierd.

Fico

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 01:43:00 pm »
Youth Group's "Someone Else's Dream" a great pop tune on its own..the fact it reminds me of Tim Booth and James makes it better...

annoyingly "Beautiful" by James Blunt.. a friend of mine sometimes sits down legs crossed and starts taking his wallet, watch, etc off to spoof the video...hilarious..