Author Topic: is this odd, or am i wrong (political topic)  (Read 3686 times)

walkonby

is this odd, or am i wrong (political topic)
« on: March 31, 2008, 02:56:00 pm »
it seems that the votes of michigan and florida are not going to count in the election.

is this an underhanded attempt by the republican party, because they know if "that muslim guy" wins the nomination, every "scared american" that still is in belief muslims blew up the world trade center will vote for the status quo, old white man.

miss pretentious

• ohai.
Re: is this odd, or am i wrong (political topic)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 03:14:00 pm »
You're just wrong... if i'm reading what you're asking correctly.

Florida and Michigan were stripped of delegates by the Democratic National Committee for holding unauthorized primaries in early 2008. Not votes in the November general election.

Also, why do you ask a message board these questions when you could just as easily google your inane questions. In addition, this has been news for months...
nothx

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 03:29:00 pm »
If muslims didn't do it on 911....who did?

walkonby

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 03:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by miss pretentious:

Florida and Michigan were stripped of delegates by the Democratic National Committee for holding unauthorized primaries in early 2008. Not votes in the November general election.

Also, why do you ask a message board these questions when you could just as easily google your inane questions. In addition, this has been news for months...
i was listening to a political talk show this morning, which i rarely do, and a lot of people were calling in from michigan claiming their "votes" were not going to count, and the announcer was blaming them for not getting involved until now.  i was just confused.

and i love asking what you interpret to be inane questions.  i bet you look sexy as all hell in rollerskates!

google is a tool of the queers who are building landing strips for gay martians.

if it's been in the news, it's a lie.

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 03:37:00 pm »
Originally posted by 47 YEAR OLD VIRGIN:
  If muslims didn't do it on 911....who did?
if i knew that, i'd be dead by now.

miss pretentious

• ohai.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 03:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:

if it's been in the news, it's a lie. [/b]
ohhh you're a conspiracy theorist. now it all makes sense.
nothx

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 03:48:00 pm »

if it's been in the news, it's a lie. [/b]
ohhh you're a conspiracy theorist. now it all makes sense. [/b]
no . . . just a moron who likes to talk about stupid shit.

Brian_Wallace

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 04:01:00 pm »
Man, you're bitchy today.

Brian

walkonby

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 04:07:00 pm »
Originally posted by Brian Wallace:

Brian [/b]
for some reason, i wonder what you look like in a stuffed animal suit.  like grover or a nice teddy bear, dancing to mexican death metal.

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 04:40:00 pm »
Brian, why do you have to sign every post? We know it's you by your user name. Or do you think that if you sign it authenticates the post, because an imposter couldn't sign "Brian" at the end.

dfmcpete

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2008, 04:46:00 pm »
I'm sick of people claiming they've been "disenfranchised" during this "election"--it's a party primary, and your state Democratic committee f'ed up. Don't whine about the "government." It's just the stupid state party's fault.

walkonby

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 04:48:00 pm »
all that lsd in the sixties.  he forgets who he is sometimes.

walkonby

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 04:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by dfmcpete:
  I'm sick of people claiming they've been "disenfranchised" during this "election"--it's a party primary, and your state Democratic committee f'ed up. Don't whine about the "government." It's just the stupid state party's fault.
i thought we hijacked my thread a long time ago.

walkonby

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 04:56:00 pm »
uh oh.  50 cent just left the clinton camp.  that seals it.

http://www.cnn.com/linkto/ticker.html

i guess he got offended when he was told he couldn't pimp slap her and call her a ho bitch.

Relaxer

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 05:06:00 pm »

Originally posted by Brian Wallace:

Brian [/b]
for some reason, i wonder what you look like in a stuffed animal suit.  like grover or a nice teddy bear, dancing to mexican death metal. [/b]
I figured that had to be at least one furry on this board. Other than myself, I mean.
oword