Author Topic: For the Gamers...  (Read 4557 times)

vansmack

Re: For the Gamers...
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2007, 04:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by miss pretentious:
  please tell me you have photos of this and /or links to this online somewhere.
I know that my boy has the issue somewhere and that we took a ton of photos, but I've never seem them online.  I'll see what I can find - maybe he'll post them on his myspace page or something.

I can tell you this, he swears that when he told the guys from South Park that this was one of his greatest accomplishments in life, they hired him on the spot.  He ended up doing the  animations for the mouths of the characters for nearly 7 years before starting his own company to do music videos.

And they say video games are a waste of time...
27>34

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 04:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by nkotb:
  Greatest/most ridiculous game ever: The Three Stooges game.  I still LOL when I think about playing Curly trying to grab the beans from the oyster soup.  Did anyone else play this?
I rented it once.

Most ridiculous game: Wayne's World.

vansmack

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 04:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by nkotb:
  Greatest/most ridiculous game ever:
This is going to seem blasphemous coming from me, but Journey Escape on Atari was pretty bad.
27>34

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2007, 04:37:00 pm »
speaking of uber-nerdy magazine submissions in high school:

one of my friends (ahem) was featured in 2600 for creating a credit card number generator for the TI-82

"these are the days, we'll remember ..."
(o|o)

thatguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2007, 04:42:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  You've never seen him play Halo.  Clearly, he peaked early....
until we get to backwash, where some people can't see anything and some people with nice big hd tvs dominate.

i'm so out of practice right now.  i need to start a training regimen before halo3 comes out.

vansmack

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2007, 04:52:00 pm »
Originally posted by thatguy:
  until we get to backwash, where some people can't see anything and some people with nice big hd tvs dominate.

Ouch.  But I deserved that.  The worst part was that I got a nice big TV and still can't see anything on that f'in level.
27>34