Author Topic: Happy holidays from eBAY !  (Read 2276 times)

Happy holidays from eBAY !
« on: November 29, 2004, 06:00:00 pm »
Happy holidays from eBAY !

PigIron

Re: Happy holidays from eBAY !
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 08:19:00 pm »
"Looks attractive alone, or really unique sitting on a 3D Crystal rotary base stand (as show in photo) or under a black light."

I've been looking for something like this for stocking stuffers since October.  Thank you SO MUCH Marquee for finding this because if the guy at Target had told me that these damn things were out of stock ONE MORE TIME I would have killed myself.  The problem is, do I present this to my loved ones on a 3D Crystal rotary base, or with a black light?  The black light model will probably look totally kick-ass in my brother's dorm room.  My mom isn't really all that hippie-ish, so do I go with the rotary base stand?  HELP!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 10:21:00 pm »
I don't know...black lights are so Spencer Gifts, and rotating crystal lights are trè IKEA...gauche either way.

PigIron

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 10:33:00 pm »
Oh for God's sake, it isn't meant to be placed in an art gallery!  My brother's dorm room is primarily designed to attract chicks, and what gal wouldn't get weak in the knees from looking at an 11-week old fetus crammed into a 9-ounce jar?!?!
 As for my mom, its for her office.  Something she can look at every time she recites Matthew 18:14.  She does this daily, as she is deeply religious:

In the midst of the Universe, Jesus and Mary stood. And in her tender hand she held an eleven-week-old plastic fetus crammed into a nine-ounce jar, which was not allowed to be born

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 11:04:00 pm »
So, then black light for bro, and crystal for ma.