Author Topic: More Myspace Idiots  (Read 14760 times)

vansmack

Re: More Myspace Idiots
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2006, 03:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam, forum nice guy:
  but what about now??  i cant find anything about needing a passport now!
I see what you mean.  I'm too am really struggling with "beginning in 2007" and "in 2008"- anybody able to translate that to the Queen's English for my Canadian friend?
27>34

sonickteam2

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2006, 03:49:00 pm »
so wait, in 2007 , Canadians will need passports to enter the US and in 2008 US citizens will need passports to enter back into the US.

but what happens in 2009?

vansmack

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2006, 03:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam, forum nice guy:

but what happens in 2009?
Teleportation.
27>34

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2006, 11:32:00 am »
How to download any song on myspace...

http://www.tech-recipes.com/internet_tips1139.html
T.Rex

vansmack

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2006, 01:39:00 pm »
'MySpace' Page Interests Police

Foul Play In Death Of Livermore Teen
  By Noel Cisneros

Jan. 22 - KGO - Investigators suspect foul play in the death of a Bay Area teenager. Kayla Reed's body was found in a canal in Tracy. She had been missing from Livermore for more than a month.

Fifteen-year-old Kayla Reed was reported missing on December 5, seven weeks ago. Livermore police now believe she was murdered shortly after she disappeared.

Sgt. Joe Herrera, Livermore police department: "We were able to positively identify the body found in the river as the missing person Kayla Reed."

Reed's body was found floating in the Delta-Mendota Canal outside of Tracy on Janauary 10. Police have not determined the cause of her death.

They believe she was dumped there and that it was not a suicide.

Her mother reported Kayla missing after not seeing her at their Livermore home for two days. For the first month, Kayla's case was investigated as a runaway.

Neighbors paint a picture of Kayla Reed's home as a noisy place, with lots of yelling. Police had been there numerous times, long before Kayla disappeared.

Ross Gaunt, neighbor: "Yeah, we did call the police a couple of times just to get them to turn the music down. There were times when there was a large argument and Kayla would leave and the mother would argue with her and yell, 'Get back here.'"

With many runaway cases, teens contact their friends. Kayla had not done so. She had logged on to her MySpace.com website a day before she disappeared.

Devin Seguirant, friend of Kayla: "She was a quiet person. She was pretty much basically to herself. She had four main friends."

Devin Seguirant's known Kayla since middle school. He says Kayla was an average student not known to be a troublemaker.

Devin Seguirant, friend of Kayla: "I don't think MySpace has anything to do with it. I think that she just one day ran away from home, got real mad at her mom and ended up meeting some guy somewhere I think."

Investigators are asking anyone with information about the crime to call Livermore police at (925) 371-4900 or the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office at (209) 468-4400.
27>34

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2006, 02:33:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
  'MySpace' Page Interests Police

Foul Play In Death Of Livermore Teen
  By Noel Cisneros

Jan. 22 - KGO - Investigators suspect foul play in the death of a Bay Area teenager. Kayla Reed's body was found in a canal in Tracy. She had been missing from Livermore for more than a month.
...where's her myspace link?

alex

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2006, 03:11:00 pm »

vansmack

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2006, 03:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by Flame away bitches:

Originally posted by vansmack:
 [qb] ...where's her myspace link? [/b]
As your attorney, I advise you to avoid her Myspace page for the time being.....
27>34

sonickteam2

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2006, 03:13:00 pm »
Originally posted by Alex:

Dude with a creepy obsession with the steelers and ugly chicks
doesnt that go hand in hand?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2006, 03:25:00 pm »
can't find the profiles at the moment because myspace is blocked where i work, but two myspacites decided to use an image on my webserver as wallpaper.  needless to say they've been chimped...
T.Rex

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2006, 09:59:00 pm »
This one is kind of cute.
 Read the blog too.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2006, 06:07:00 am »
Myspace - The Movie funny stuff indeed
T.Rex

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2006, 11:02:00 am »
The myspace page of latently -homo Masacheusetts axeman, Jacob D. Robida.  PASS THE AXE, baby!

-----

D'ya wanna date, You Be Betty???

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2006, 09:59:00 pm »
Robida's myspace page has been  archived...in case you missed it.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 06:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by kosmo vinyl:
  Myspace - The Movie funny stuff indeed
'MySpace' Parody Launches Film Career

Mon Feb 27, 8:10 PM ET

Amateur filmmaker David Lehre first screened his short film "MySpace: The Movie" about a month ago at his 21st birthday party.

Since then, the spoof of the popular networking site has been viewed more than 6 million times through various online sites and has prompted a development deal offer from MTVU, contact from Hollywood managers and a complimentary e-mail from MySpace co-founder Tom Anderson.

"I've never had stuff go as fast as it is now," Lehre, who still lives at home with his parents in Washington, Mich., told the Los Angeles Times.

Lehre started making films with the same cast and crew in 10th grade, after he and his friends where denied parts in the high school theater production of "Little Women."

"I thought, 'Let's make a movie.' They're like, 'Do you know how to make a movie?' I was like, 'I don't know. I'll figure it out,'" Lehre said. "I was sick of other people deciding if I could entertain or not. I thought, if they won't give me a chance, then I'll make my own movie."

Lehre's 11-minute short parodies the habits of the popular social networking site. It is told in five scenes, beginning with an underwear-clad teen who vainly takes pictures of himself in the bathroom until his mothers barges in. Another scene features a showdown between a boy and his girlfriend who demands his password to view incriminating photos on his page. The final scene shows a partygoer â?? an actor portraying MySpace's Anderson â?? vomiting while his friends capture it on camera.

The film was written by Lehre and his best friend, Jeremy Kerr, and the skits were improvised by them and their friends. It took Lehre two months to film, edit and score the movie.

Lehre said he and his friends have 50 films to their credit and receive the support of local businesses, including a theater that screens their latest projects.

"MySpace: The Movie" was posted Jan. 28 to Lehre's personal Web site, DavidLehre.com, and three days later it was placed on YouTube.com by a user named "eggtea," who downloaded it from Lehre's site and uploaded it to the popular video sharing site.

About 20,000 videos are uploaded to YouTube each day and more than 15 million are watched. With 3.4 million viewings, "MySpace: The Movie" ranks as the site's most viewed video.

The film also has been on rotation on Current TV, a new network aimed at the 18-to-34-year-old audience that reaches 20 million U.S. homes.

Lehre was recently offered a development deal by MTVU, which is MTV's on-air, online and on-campus network.

"The whole point here is to incubate and develop (Lehre's) talent even further as we showcase it," said MTVU's head of programming, Ross Martin.

___

On the Net:

http://www.davidlehre.com

http://www.youtube.com