Author Topic: Idiots in the news  (Read 1765 times)

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
Idiots in the news
« on: November 25, 2003, 10:32:00 am »

poorlulu

Re: Idiots in the news
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2003, 10:51:00 am »
what a beautiful story.......

i guess he's still alive because there was nothing in his head to damage...................

ggw

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2003, 11:13:00 am »
Tommy Lee and Vince Neil aren't even on speaking terms, says their Motley Crue bandmate Nikki Sixx, but still, the '80s hair-metal quartet is planning a 2004 reunion tour. The concerts will mark the foursome's first project in three years, since their collaboration on the 2001 memoir ''The Dirt,'' whose film version will be released as the band hits the road, Sixx tells MTV News.

''Three years ago, we decided to take time off to recharge,'' the bassist says. ''We put the movie deal in place and planned on a tour when all the original band members were ready to work together again. Everything is pretty much right on time.''

Sixx said all four original members will return, including singer Neil, drummer Lee, and guitarist Mick Mars. Plus, he says, there may even be an album of new Crue cuts. ''We plan on recording new music as well,'' he says. ''I'd like to see us go heavier. When the four of us are together, something magical happens. That's something I've never felt before. All the drama and bullsh-- aside ... I love playing in Mötley Crüe.''

Meanwhile, Crue fans can content themselves with the newly-released 4-CD boxed set ''Music to Crash Your Car To, Vol. 1.'' (The band plans three more volumes, for a total of 12 discs.) ''Vol. 1,'' packaged in faux iguana skin, contains 70 tracks, including the entire contents of the band's first four albums and several demos and remixes.

November 24, 2003

Copyright 2003 Entertainment Weekly.

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2003, 11:18:00 am »
This reminds me of Reno 911, that episode where the klansman accidently sets his robe on fire.

G.Love

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2003, 11:22:00 am »
Well I thought 'dem dare hoods was bulletproof!

flawd101

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2003, 05:17:00 pm »
ppl more retarded then me!!!!!! hopefully someone was filming the guy getting shot. and all the confused rednecks...

and yay!!!Reno 911!!!yay i love that show....

you know its the money that is going to bring motley crue back...

ggw

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2003, 05:28:00 pm »
Texas man chokes to death on marijuana

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Nov. 20, 2003  |  FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) -- A man changing a flat tire choked to death on a bag of marijuana he had stuffed down his throat in an apparent attempt to hide it from police who stopped to help him, authorities said.

Nickolas Sandoval, 24, died Wednesday.

Officers were unaware at first Sandoval had drugs when they spotted him on the highway in Corinth, about 45 miles northeast of Fort Worth, said Corinth police Cpl. Frank Lott.

"Officers went from 'Oh, hey, here is someone with a flat tire' to 'Hey, this guy is choking,'" Lott told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sandoval, of Ponder, was pronounced dead at a hospital. Cause of death: "asphyxiation due to aspiration of plastic bag," according to a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office.

Sandoval was convicted at least three times of marijuana possession, and pleaded guilty two years ago to a drunken-driving charge.

ggw

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2003, 05:29:00 pm »
2nd Subway Surfer Dies

By Daryl Khan
 Staff Writer

November 20, 2003, 4:58 PM EST

The second of two SUNY Maritime College students who slammed into a bridge while riding atop an elevated subway in the Bronx last week has died, officials said yesterday.

Brian Hochstetter, 21, was critically injured when his head hit the Whitlock Avenue bridge and died Tuesday, a hospital spokeswoman said.

"We did everything we could," said Jacobi Medical Center spokeswoman Nancy McPartlin. "We tried. We really tried everything we could to help that family and their son. Our hearts go out to them."

Hochstetter and Christopher Loughrey, a friend and classmate, were riding on the northbound No. 6 train on Oct. 20 after a night in Greenwich Village with two other classmates.

Loughrey and Hochstetter climbed on to the back cars and were surfing when they collided with a steel girder of the Whitlock Avenue bridge, while the two other classmates stayed on the train.

Loughrey, 22, died of a fractured skull immediately. He was buried Monday.

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/crime/nyc-surf1121,0,2617059,print.story?coll=nyc-manheadlines-crime

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2003, 06:14:00 pm »
Q: What are the last words of a redneck?

A: "Hey y'all, watch this!"
😐 🎶

SPARX

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2003, 09:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by Dupek Chopra:
  This reminds me of Reno 911, that episode where the klansman accidently sets his robe on fire.
Or the blind,black,white supremacist from the Dave chappell show, quality entertainment!!