Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10025278 times)

challenged

• Instagram
Re: Just Announced
« Reply #41325 on: May 03, 2017, 03:17:18 pm »
This is the first time I've had to Google an act playing Verizon because I had no idea who they were.

man that really humanized you for me... you're growing man.. showing your vulnerability like that...props to you for taking that step...
I mean, smaller acts, sure all the time. But usually by the time someone is headlining 20,000 person enormodomes, I am at least aware of their existence. I must be getting old.

I mean, she was even the guest star on HBO's (aka Showtime) ill-fated, and poorly written, and horribly conceived "Roadies" for fuck's sake. Pay better attention.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 05:11:21 pm by challenged »

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #41326 on: May 03, 2017, 03:19:42 pm »
This is the first time I've had to Google an act playing Verizon because I had no idea who they were.

man that really humanized you for me... you're growing man.. showing your vulnerability like that...props to you for taking that step...
I mean, smaller acts, sure all the time. But usually by the time someone is headlining 20,000 person enormodomes, I am at least aware of their existence. I must be getting old.

I mean, she was even the guest star on HBO's ill-fated, and poorly written, and horribly conceived "Roadies" for fuck's sake. Pay better attention.

That was on Showtime and I gave a really great rant about how terrible that show was and how I wasted ten hours of my life in which Imogen Poots never went topless.
LVMH

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #41327 on: May 03, 2017, 05:13:32 pm »

I mean, she was even the guest star on HBO's ill-fated, and poorly written, and horribly conceived "Roadies" for fuck's sake. Pay better attention.

That was on Showtime and I gave a really great rant about how terrible that show was and how I wasted ten hours of my life in which Imogen Poots never went topless.

Poots.

Space Freely

« Reply #41328 on: May 04, 2017, 03:24:54 pm »
Gillian Welch
Kennedy Center
July 31

Damnit, I'll be out of town.

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #41329 on: May 04, 2017, 04:24:22 pm »
No Lawn Chairs! will open for Zac Brown Band, Fun., and the Lumineers.

http://www.merriweathermusic.com/schedule/

Just noticed that NLC is coming back after 4 years to open for Jack Johnson. No info on the band. They must a mystery like Eleh.
😐 🎶

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #41330 on: May 04, 2017, 04:26:32 pm »

Poots.

😐 🎶

herman otto

« Reply #41331 on: May 04, 2017, 04:26:52 pm »
if you are not rich . . . you will die, from now on.

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #41332 on: May 04, 2017, 04:28:02 pm »
if you are not rich . . . you will die, from now on.

According to Paul Ryan.  The Senate still has a chance of voting against it.

hutch

« Reply #41333 on: May 04, 2017, 05:14:28 pm »
well the Senate says they won't even consider the House bill.. and that they will write their own from scratch BUT these are Republicans we're talking about....I guess it will come down to whether Senate Republicans can agree with House Republicans (particularly the so called "Freedom" Caucus)....If they agree with each other it will pass because Mitch McConnell is arguing that since this bill has to do with revenue it can't be fillibustered...

I find it sad.. I mean this bill is an abomination..and I've definitely not heard ONE idea on how to  make Obamacare better. .so far its all about getting rid of it..

hutch

« Reply #41334 on: May 04, 2017, 05:50:57 pm »
Diarrhea Planet w/ PLRLS
ottobar
6-29

TheREALHunter

« Reply #41335 on: May 05, 2017, 10:15:09 am »
Big Business
DC9
July 2