Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 9924034 times)

Yada

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #48285 on: May 04, 2021, 10:51:02 am »
I do have ear problems from time to time and hearing loss in one ear, so that's probably a strike against Dino Jr.
They do make high-quality earplugs...this would be a good show for that

Although to be honest, I hate them.  I remember being at that JAMC show at the club a few years back and had them in for most of the show and then I took them out for one of my faves and was like...shit I'm really missing half of the show

I haven't tried the high quality ones. I sleep with foam earplugs, and usually start a show with those in. Most of the time they end up in my pocket, because yes it does sound like I'm missing half the show.

Have her buy you a good pair of ear plugs for your birthday and one ticket vs. A pair of tickets. You protect your ears with a good pair and don't miss the show and you don't have to attend the show with your mean wife who will most likely ruin the night with her complaints of the show

hutch

« Reply #48286 on: May 04, 2021, 10:53:37 am »
I don’t know how this happened but I believe I am following or whatever you call it Space’s wife on Instagram and she seems really nice... also pretty

Or maybe I am following a random...what do I know

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
« Reply #48287 on: May 04, 2021, 10:56:57 am »
I don’t know how this happened but I believe I am following or whatever you call it Space’s wife on Instagram and she seems really nice... also pretty

I think you just call it "Space's wife", out of respect for the tenuous anonymity. But maybe call her "Space's wife" out of respect.

Space Freely

« Reply #48288 on: May 04, 2021, 10:59:01 am »
I do have ear problems from time to time and hearing loss in one ear, so that's probably a strike against Dino Jr.
They do make high-quality earplugs...this would be a good show for that

Although to be honest, I hate them.  I remember being at that JAMC show at the club a few years back and had them in for most of the show and then I took them out for one of my faves and was like...shit I'm really missing half of the show

I haven't tried the high quality ones. I sleep with foam earplugs, and usually start a show with those in. Most of the time they end up in my pocket, because yes it does sound like I'm missing half the show.

Have her buy you a good pair of ear plugs for your birthday and one ticket vs. A pair of tickets. You protect your ears with a good pair and don't miss the show and you don't have to attend the show with your mean wife who will most likely ruin the night with her complaints of the show

If she goes, she'll be nice. It's not like she's mean all the time. Then again, she generally doesn't like live shows, so when she does go I'm usually spending my mental energy worrying that she's ok instead of enjoying the show.

Space Freely

« Reply #48289 on: May 04, 2021, 11:02:46 am »

Thanks for the compliment, on her behalf.

Yes, you do follow her on Instagram. Which is cool. She's also Facebook friends with a number of board regulars from the past 20 years who she has met through me. I don't really do the social media stuff much myself.

hutch

« Reply #48290 on: May 04, 2021, 11:59:40 am »
Sure thing

——/

Black Pumas

Baltimore Soundstage

1-15

Seems like a big show for venue

Edit: I see it’s a reschedule from 2020 before they blew up I guess
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:04:51 pm by hutch »

hutch

« Reply #48291 on: May 04, 2021, 12:08:25 pm »
Glass Animals

3-29

Anthem

Got Haggis?

« Reply #48292 on: May 04, 2021, 12:30:55 pm »
black midi - 10/21 - Union Brewing Baltimore

« Reply #48293 on: May 04, 2021, 12:49:51 pm »
Bagley Fave

Beach Bunny
Friday, November 12

https://youtu.be/FzE3rmm-yO0       
Fudge...sold out!
feel like it just happened as I looked at it this morning thinking I should get one
slack

challenged

• Instagram
« Reply #48294 on: May 04, 2021, 01:15:32 pm »
Bagley Fave

Beach Bunny
Friday, November 12

Fudge...sold out!
feel like it just happened as I looked at it this morning thinking I should get one

Hopefully there will be a Baltimore show at some point.

Bagley

« Reply #48296 on: May 04, 2021, 05:58:17 pm »
Bagley Fave

Beach Bunny
Friday, November 12

Happy for the band.

Glad I caught them at Songbyrd.  I hadn't had the pogo opportunity in quite some time.   Their "Party in the USA" cover was yuge.

Good clean fun!

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #48297 on: May 05, 2021, 12:02:40 am »
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard
Anthem
Sunday, Oct. 24
<sig>

Yada

« Reply #48298 on: May 05, 2021, 12:00:41 pm »
The Heartless Bastards playing their first show in five years in Austin in late May...

I didn't know they hadn't played together in that long.

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #48299 on: May 05, 2021, 12:06:00 pm »
Not to be creepy, but it's only fair that Space post her picture in order to offset the negative effects the board was subjected to with the posting of Space's picture.

Thanks for the compliment, on her behalf.

Yes, you do follow her on Instagram. Which is cool. She's also Facebook friends with a number of board regulars from the past 20 years who she has met through me. I don't really do the social media stuff much myself.