Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 9926546 times)

Space Freely

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #51150 on: February 01, 2022, 03:31:01 pm »
Tori Amos
MGM
5/8
what about this Jules, seems like she should have made that list

I had two girlfriends who were huge Tori fans. One of them even convinced me to see her live at the 9:30 Club. Of course, this was 25 years ago.

« Reply #51151 on: February 01, 2022, 03:34:20 pm »
She also said to "tell the guy whose sister had the boat hello."
Just saw a memory on FB of the boat on it's way to the DR 2 years ago!
I do miss that

I didn't know at the time, but found out later, the Ms Jules, The Director and I smoked a big phatty right in front of Joe Manchin's 'yacht'
slack

bellenseb

« Reply #51152 on: February 01, 2022, 03:35:07 pm »
Lake Street Dive

They play them a lot on Sirius the Spectrum. Honestly they might be the dullest band I have ever heard

Julian, Forum COGNOSCENTI

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #51153 on: February 01, 2022, 03:35:57 pm »
I didn't know at the time, but found out later, the Ms Jules, The Director and I smoked a big phatty right in front of Joe Manchin's 'yacht'
I pointed out it was Joe Manchin's yacht AT THE TIME, which definitely confirms the phatness of the three of you's collective smoking.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #51154 on: February 01, 2022, 03:37:13 pm »
with all this Black Keys talk...FWB presale!

The Black Keys with special guest Band of Horses
@ Merriweather Post Pavilion • Columbia, MD
Monday, July 25, 2022
• The Friends with Benefits Internet Presale is Wednesday, February 2nd from 12pm - 10pm
• Promo Code/Password is Your 10 Digit Friends with Benefits Member # (Look on your FwB card - and, don’t forget the zeros!)

DAY OF SHOW TICKETS WILL BE $19.99, STAND FIRM.

Yada

« Reply #51155 on: February 01, 2022, 03:38:27 pm »
Lake Street Dive

They play them a lot on Sirius the Spectrum. Honestly they might be the dullest band I have ever heard

Can't confirm their air play, can confirm their dullness.

Phish dates coming soon bellens, hold tight!

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #51156 on: February 01, 2022, 03:40:40 pm »
Lake Street Dive

Lemme introduce you to an 80s band called Champaign.
😐 🎶

Yada

« Reply #51157 on: February 01, 2022, 03:42:19 pm »
Joe Bonamassa

Space Freely

« Reply #51158 on: February 01, 2022, 03:49:58 pm »
Sting
9/2-4
If the universe wants to do me a favor to make up for letting my wife become aware of that Jack Johnson MPP concert, it could really avoid letting her know about this.

Aaron Frazer is opening the Jack Johnson show. I'd pay $15 day of show pricing to see him open.

« Reply #51159 on: February 01, 2022, 03:50:53 pm »
I pointed out it was Joe Manchin's yacht AT THE TIME, which definitely confirms the phatness of the three of you's collective smoking.
at the time, the only thing that Joe was know for is not being Robert Byrd, not the most important Joe in the us government
slack

« Reply #51160 on: February 01, 2022, 03:51:48 pm »
Sting
9/2-4
If the universe wants to do me a favor to make up for letting my wife become aware of that Jack Johnson MPP concert, it could really avoid letting her know about this.

Aaron Frazer is opening the Jack Johnson show. I'd pay $15 day of show pricing to see him open.
Didn't see you as a Staind fan.
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #51161 on: February 01, 2022, 03:52:27 pm »
Sting
9/2-4

You'd use $15 worth of gas to get to MPP... seems frivolous!

« Reply #51162 on: February 01, 2022, 03:53:00 pm »
at the time, the only thing that Joe was know for is not being Robert Byrd, not the most important Joe in the us government
Fair. But I absolutely pointed out it was his yacht and even walked down there and called out "Joe" a few times to see if he was kicking around.

What fun times those were pre-Joe Manchin's heel move.
LVMH

« Reply #51163 on: February 01, 2022, 03:55:03 pm »
Fair. But I absolutely pointed out it was his yacht and even walked down there and called out "Joe" a few times to see if he was kicking around.

What fun times those were pre-Joe Manchin's heel move.
Everytime you go by the yatch club now, there some bernie-bros/bras protesting Joe
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #51164 on: February 01, 2022, 04:07:40 pm »
Sting
9/2-4

You'd use $15 worth of gas to get to MPP... seems frivolous!

That is a good point, and it's actually Durand Jones opening, not Aaron Frazer.