Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10447347 times)

Re: Just Announced
« Reply #51195 on: February 02, 2022, 02:09:23 pm »
GBV
6/18 (Saturday)
Clarb
grr,,,can get tix via the pre-sale code via ticketwanker, but am going to be at the club thursday and can't do the presale :( at the Box Office

this is not selling out (right away at least) and I'm not paying ticketbastard $10, so will have to visit the box office again some time in the near future
slack

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #51196 on: February 02, 2022, 05:51:29 pm »
I'm as cheap as you, or may as principled as you.  Waiting until Monday to go to MPP box office.  This won't sell out at least until closer to show time.

GBV
6/18 (Saturday)
Clarb
grr,,,can get tix via the pre-sale code via ticketwanker, but am going to be at the club thursday and can't do the presale :( at the Box Office

this is not selling out (right away at least) and I'm not paying ticketbastard $10, so will have to visit the box office again some time in the near future

JohnnyBaconbitz

« Reply #51197 on: February 02, 2022, 07:27:30 pm »
I'm as cheap as you, or may as principled as you.  Waiting until Monday to go to MPP box office.  This won't sell out at least until closer to show time.

GBV
6/18 (Saturday)
Clarb

Normally I’d agree with you - but I couldn’t not buy GBV 9:30 tix the second they were available.

Couldn’t wait.

JohnnyBaconbitz

« Reply #51198 on: February 02, 2022, 07:29:10 pm »
Rolling Blackouts CF looking to finally get back to the States - announced a
Brooklyn show in Aug

They’re so fucking great live - Club date pleeeeze

JohnnyBaconbitz

« Reply #51199 on: February 02, 2022, 08:46:08 pm »
Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever
8/8 (Monday)
Black Cat Black Cat

Bagley

« Reply #51200 on: February 03, 2022, 10:40:44 am »
Cabinet-   Hamilton
Saturday, Apr 09, 2022

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #51201 on: February 03, 2022, 11:33:29 am »
W.A.S.P.: "40 Years Live" U.S. tour, with Armored Saint
Nov. 15
Rams Head Live, Little Bit of Haiti in the mid-Atlantic
<sig>

Starsky

« Reply #51202 on: February 03, 2022, 11:45:10 am »
Well Baltimore has really nice areas…I like it

But if speaking about West Baltimore- the area where the riots happened- I think it’s like Haiti

I know it’s not PC to say this…

My issue is ok it’s a problem but how do we make it better? What can we do? The last thing we should do is dismiss it and ignore it… junkies on the street , tons of people walking around with alcohol, people “driving “ in electric wheelchairs on major streets, cop cars everywhere with flashing lights even at 8 am, “row houses” boarded up and on sale for “two for 30,000” signs…abandoned houses full of broken windows, heroin junkies on the street and even at gas stations …. I mean it’s bad… we need to bring attention to it and not just pretend it’s not Baltimore cause it’s not the inner harbor, canton or fells point

I think we need a Marshall Plan for West Baltimore… instead of spending money on useless made up wars let’s invest that money there

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #51203 on: February 03, 2022, 12:00:01 pm »
At least we got The Wire out of all this mess. 

The walk along the water from Federal Hill through Harbor area through Fells Point to Canton is amazing.  Fells Point is one of my favorite places to visit.  One of Robert Pollards favorite places apparently as well per his last Balt show.

Well Baltimore has really nice areas…I like it

But if speaking about West Baltimore- the area where the riots happened- I think it’s like Haiti

I know it’s not PC to say this…

My issue is ok it’s a problem but how do we make it better? What can we do? The last thing we should do is dismiss it and ignore it… junkies on the street , tons of people walking around with alcohol, people “driving “ in electric wheelchairs on major streets, cop cars everywhere with flashing lights even at 8 am, “row houses” boarded up and on sale for “two for 30,000” signs…abandoned houses full of broken windows, heroin junkies on the street and even at gas stations …. I mean it’s bad… we need to bring attention to it and not just pretend it’s not Baltimore cause it’s not the inner harbor, canton or fells point

I think we need a Marshall Plan for West Baltimore… instead of spending money on useless made up wars let’s invest that money there

Starsky

« Reply #51204 on: February 03, 2022, 12:18:46 pm »
Yup… it’s great having Baltimore near

I like the place a lot…

But what I see in West Baltimore is worse than many African developing countries I have worked in… there is a better quality of life for a person born in Botswana, Mozambique or Cape Verde than a person born in West Baltimore…that can’t be right…And I am sick and tired of Democrats doing next to nothing other than saying “Republicans are racists!”

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #51205 on: February 03, 2022, 01:10:43 pm »
And I am sick and tired of Democrats doing next to nothing other than saying “Republicans are racists!”

funny, i'm much much much more sick and tired of republicans saying "baltimore is a hellhole, and it's what happens when democrat policies are given free reign!!!"  it's beyond insulting and asinine.
<sig>

Starsky

« Reply #51206 on: February 03, 2022, 01:13:38 pm »
Ugh it’s kind of true though

Democrats run Baltimore since forever but keep telling yourself Republicans are the problem if it makes you feel better about yourself

Starsky

« Reply #51207 on: February 03, 2022, 01:15:31 pm »
Oh and Sweetcell, I knew you would say that

You are the classic liberal

Instead of focusing on the problem and trying to solve it: oh no how insulting! Your words hurt me

Forget the problem! I don’t like the way you said it!!!

All that’s missing the use of racism
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 01:19:16 pm by Starsky »

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #51208 on: February 03, 2022, 02:32:41 pm »
Instead of focusing on the problem and trying to solve it: oh no how insulting! Your words hurt me

Forget the problem! I don’t like the way you said it!!!

the funny thing is that the right does exactly that, all the time.  so at least we have bipartisan agreement there.
<sig>

GAY,GUY

« Reply #51209 on: February 03, 2022, 02:40:16 pm »
Can we all just agree . . . fuck yeah, W.A.S.P. is playing a 40-year Anniversary show!!!

Again, fuck yeah.