Author Topic: Just Announced  (Read 10620186 times)

grateful

• 👤 👩 👦 📷 📺
    • Wait, the entire rest of the internet exists and you CHOOSE to post here? Who hurt you?
Re: Just Announced
« Reply #51780 on: April 06, 2022, 08:18:42 pm »
Lez Zeppelin perform PHYSICAL GRAFFITI   
Saturday, Jun 25, 2022
The Hamilton Live

« Reply #51781 on: April 07, 2022, 10:14:25 am »
Bauhaus
so likelihood this will sell out?
hype seems big, but still not sure they can fill the anthem
I'd like to use my FWB points and save on the fees

had one in my cart and let it sit..and then a pop up came "tickets are selling fast" which I think is just a ploy to make me pull the trigger
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 10:20:54 am by Side key bump ıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llıl »
slack

Space Freely

« Reply #51782 on: April 07, 2022, 02:01:51 pm »
Why didn't you guys tell me Joy Crookes was playing Union Stage? I never even heard about the show, and it's sold out. Rats.

Stop being so fixated on old white man music like Bauhaus and Nick Cave!

GAY,GUY

« Reply #51783 on: April 07, 2022, 02:08:40 pm »
"Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson"

04/07/2022

Starsky

« Reply #51784 on: April 07, 2022, 02:13:53 pm »
Why didn't you guys tell me Joy Crookes was playing Union Stage? I never even heard about the show, and it's sold out. Rats.

This is comical coming from the entitled white guy who  goes to see Cracker and Old 97s live…

Space Freely

« Reply #51785 on: April 07, 2022, 02:21:19 pm »

This is comical coming from the entitled white guy who  goes to see Cracker and Old 97s live…

How am I entitled? Especially compared to you?  I grew up on a small family dairy farm, didn't have money to do anything as a kid, and went to a in-state university.

You grew up the son of a diplomat who hung around with presidents and went to a private university.

« Reply #51786 on: April 07, 2022, 02:23:38 pm »
whoa...Portishead

We will be performing a few live songs in support of the people of Ukraine in collaboration with the amazing Warchild Charity 🇺🇦EVERYONE who buys a tickets will be sent a link to live stream the event ❤️
www.ticketmaster.co.uk/WarChildBristol
slack

Starsky

« Reply #51787 on: April 07, 2022, 02:44:08 pm »

How am I entitled? Especially compared to you?  I grew up on a small family dairy farm, didn't have money to do anything as a kid, and went to a in-state university.

You grew up the son of a diplomat who hung around with presidents and went to a private university.

You act entitled around here…for example, entitled for someone else to tell you what shows are going on…how many shows do you announce for others space?

And you don’t know my life
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 05:58:59 pm by Starsky »

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #51788 on: April 07, 2022, 02:44:30 pm »
The "entitled" don't store their record collection in an outdoor shed.

« Reply #51789 on: April 07, 2022, 02:50:48 pm »
double woah...
Pink Floyd to Release First New Song in 28 Years to Benefit Ukraine
David Gilmour and Nick Mason have announced their first new song as Pink Floyd in 28 years. Entitled “Hey, Hey Rise Up!”, the song will be released on Friday, April 8th, alongside a music video created by Matt Whitecross. Proceeds from the song and video will benefit the Ukraine Humanitarian Fund.

According to a press release, Gilmour and Mason recorded “Hey, Hey Rise Up!” on Wednesday, March 30th. The pair were joined in the studio by bassist Guy Pratt and keyboardist Nitin Sawhney.
slack

bellenseb

« Reply #51790 on: April 07, 2022, 02:53:56 pm »
Kenny Loggins
Warner
6/7

Starsky

« Reply #51791 on: April 07, 2022, 02:54:37 pm »
Gilmour’s daughter in law is Ukrainian and he is bent out of shape about this…he is one of the good guys…always trying to help

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #51792 on: April 07, 2022, 03:26:21 pm »

Hutch has never seemed so awesome.

Hutchie, Cuban cigars on me the next time I’m in town. Bring some c-notes to light them with.
LVMH

« Reply #51793 on: April 07, 2022, 03:28:28 pm »
slack

« Reply #51794 on: April 08, 2022, 08:15:25 am »
double woah...
Pink Floyd to Release First New Song in 28 Years to Benefit Ukraine
David Gilmour and Nick Mason have announced their first new song as Pink Floyd in 28 years. Entitled “Hey, Hey Rise Up!”, the song will be released on Friday, April 8th, alongside a music video created by Matt Whitecross. Proceeds from the song and video will benefit the Ukraine Humanitarian Fund.
https://youtu.be/saEpkcVi1d4
2.5 million views and only up for 17 hours
signature gilmore guitar
slack