Author Topic: Ryan Adams in shocker !  (Read 2967 times)

Ryan Adams in shocker !
« on: February 25, 2005, 12:55:00 pm »
Who ordered room service?

hutch

Re: Ryan Adams in shocker !
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:12:40 am »

i am gay and i like cats

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 09:40:14 am »
Wait . . . Who in the hell, started this thread?

Still snowed in, still not drunk.

Julian, White Poet WARLORD

• 11x MVP, 1st Posts, HoF, Certified Weblebrity
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 09:44:11 am »
More shocking news from the Ryan Adams world... maybe this will lead to some good music..
Who cares about the music? I've been waiting out this and the Duff-Comrie marriage for the last few years. Mandy, I'm coming for you!
LVMH

Yada

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 09:49:07 am »
More shocking news from the Ryan Adams world... maybe this will lead to some good music..

http://www.eonline.com/news/617988/mandy-moore-and-ryan-adams-divorcing-after-nearly-6-years-of-marriage-call-split-respectful-amicable

Most likely it will lead to six albums of garbage. We'll be lucky to get 12 good songs out of this break up.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 10:41:06 am »

http://www.eonline.com/news/617988/mandy-moore-and-ryan-adams-divorcing-after-nearly-6-years-of-marriage-call-split-respectful-amicable

Most likely it will lead to six albums of garbage. We'll be lucky to get 12 good songs out of this break up.
Well if it was truly an amicable break up...we won't get any
Who writes a rock song about an amicable break up?  (although ryan will probably record 20 track about it...so maybe you are right)

What was up with that Room service post yada....didn't see the RA connection...
here's a quote from your link:
I suffered from the headaches, backaches, swollen glands, anal itching, pain when urinating, and fluid filled blisters all around my genitals.

slack

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 11:12:16 am »
yeah that's weird, I thought I saw Yada's name as the person who started it
but it's listed as guest
slack

Yada

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 11:26:17 am »
Yeah... I was just about to post I have no clue what you're talkin' about hatch.

Those two were never a good fit anyway. I'm assuming Mandy went through a little bit of a bad girl phase in her early 20's, experimented with some Psilocybin/MDMA/etc, somehow ended up falling for Ryan Adams, realized he was a crazy fuck over time and couldn't break it off... made the mistake of getting married and finally cut her ties.

Godspeed Mandy!