Author Topic: iron & wine ? 9/29  (Read 2185 times)

pixelatedprose

iron & wine ? 9/29
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:15:00 am »
Iron and Wine announced a couple of east coast dates on their website, 9:30 club included for 9/29.
 But I checked the tickets.com website, and they have the  roots listed for the same date.

I also checked ticketmaster, the 3 other dates for iron and wine (NY, PA) have already been on sale for a while.

weh?   :(

Summerteeth

Re: iron & wine ? 9/29
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:19:00 am »
The Roots are a late show that night (11 P.M. Doors?).  Iron and Wine will probably be around 7 for doors.

If you want the staff to answer, it's better to post in the FAQ section.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 09:27:00 am »
Wouldn't it be funny if the Roots were the early show, and Mr. Beard was the late show?

Vas Deferens

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 09:30:00 am »
There was a presale but you missed it. It's over now. It was on the other I&W thread..

Originally posted by pixelatedprose:
  Iron and Wine announced a couple of east coast dates on their website, 9:30 club included for 9/29.
 But I checked the tickets.com website, and they have the  roots listed for the same date.

I also checked ticketmaster, the 3 other dates for iron and wine (NY, PA) have already been on sale for a while.

weh?    :(  
(_|_)

pixelatedprose

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 09:33:00 am »
Originally posted by wanderlust featuring j. marshmallow:
  There was a presale but you missed it. It's over now. It was on the other I&W thread..

Originally posted by pixelatedprose:

weh?     :(  
[/b]
So the regular tickets will go on sale later?
 Through ticketmaster or tickets.com?

I'll go hunt down the other thread.
 Thanks!

Vas Deferens

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 09:37:00 am »
Tickets.com. There is no regular sale date yet.

(_|_)