Author Topic: JEDI MIND TRICKS Concert.23NOV  (Read 1111 times)

hammersmashedface

JEDI MIND TRICKS Concert.23NOV
« on: November 05, 2008, 04:35:00 pm »
..Any Hip-Hop heads checking this one out? The concert is about a week or so after the release of their newest album, "The History Of Violence"...anyways, get back on this thread let me know the deal....peace.

also, do the artists typically do a meet-n-greet after the show for pix and sigs?

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
Re: JEDI MIND TRICKS Concert.23NOV
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 04:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by hammersmashedface:
 also, do the artists typically do a meet-n-greet after the show for pix and sigs?
I have never seen this done.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:24:00 pm »
it's completely up to the artists but no, it's not a typical thing.  Air is the only band i've met after a gig.  

your best bet it to go outside after the show and hang out by the alleyway on the east side of the club - you might catch them on their way to their tour bus.
<sig>

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 05:32:00 pm »
it's definitely on a case by case basis, but i've DJed a bunch of shows where acts do meet and greets after their done.. some are organized i.e. buy the CD and wait in line for a chance to meet the band. Un Her Hah did this.. or informally where the band simples hangs out with fans after the show while they are clearing up.  Secret Machines did this...
T.Rex

azaghal1981

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:02:00 pm »
I've been to a few shows at the club where members of the band just hung around post-show. It was totally informal.

Bell X1, Devotchka and The Notwist come to mind.

Had no idea Air hung out. That would've been awesome.
احمد