Author Topic: Which FLAME WARRIOR are you?  (Read 9129 times)

markie

Re: Which FLAME WARRIOR are you?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2003, 03:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
   license to be as mean, insenstive, and rude as they wish.
live by the sword die by the sword......

Except i cannot remember Samantha ever attacking anyone. But in general I think people have been sympathetic to Samantha.

Samantha

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2003, 03:51:00 pm »
I thought the people on this board were better.  otherwise I wouldn't have shared.  my mistake.  I have to deal with the consequences, so I guess I just won't come by as much.  I really do not want to be around people who would make those kinds of comments.  ggw, that was really low.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2003, 03:53:00 pm »
yeah ggw do i need to get royality on your arse?
T.Rex

ggw

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2003, 04:01:00 pm »
Oh, cry me a fucking river.....

Don't make repeated mention of something on a public forum if you don't want it to be public knowledge.

I deleted my comment.

ggw

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2003, 04:03:00 pm »
Well, apparently too much time has elapsed for me to delete.

King Kosmo -- work your magic, if you would.

I still think it was a funny comment.  December 25th....get it?

As long as I still amuse myself........

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2003, 04:04:00 pm »
And I regret having ever mentioned anything personal, as well as havin attacked anybody personally (unless it was in response to their attacking me personally).

I think with the case of Samantha (and myself too, maybe) she has the need to say provocative things to get people attention. Seems reasonable for someone who is home schooled to long for attention of the outside world. For me, I can go days at work just doing work without interacting with anyone.

My friends tend to like the provocativeness. People who don't know me are either offended or frightened or miffed, or whatever. Probably the same for Samantha.

Originally posted by mark e smith:

Except i cannot remember Samantha ever attacking anyone. But in general I think people have been sympathetic to Samantha. [/b]

markie

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2003, 04:05:00 pm »
Kung Fu Master vs Strumpet......

It surely would be an easy win for Kung Fu Master, but somewhat dishonourable. He brings shame to his village.

Samantha

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2003, 04:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:
  Oh, cry me a fucking river.....

Don't make repeated mention of something on a public forum if you don't want it to be public knowledge.

I deleted my comment.
as far as I can tell it's still there.  I have always taken responsibility for my actions, and I never had a problem with people knowing it.  the problem I have is with people who make someone's personal issues into an insulting joke.  I admit that mentioning it was a mistake.  if you notice, I did not ask YOU to leave, I offered to leave myself, and I'll come back when insensitive comments like yours don't offend me.  I'm not asking you to do anything.  I just thought the people on here were better that I didn't have to ask, they were more mature and caring.  Most are, but the rare comments like yours touch a nerve and I'll come back when it's been calloused.

Bags

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2003, 04:09:00 pm »
Actually, Kosmo, this whole issue does bring up a question -- it seems like the ability to edit messages has changed.  It's a MUCH shorter timeframe in which you can still do so -- certainly less than an hour.  Though I'm happy to see an end to so many mary j bilge's, is there a way to get it back for a day or so...?

Rhett, I thought you're post on this was very thoughtful and a good point over all.

Celeste

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2003, 04:10:00 pm »
Perhaps there should be some suggestions for additional characters for the flame warrior list...perhaps borrowing the name from here

Samantha

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2003, 04:13:00 pm »
  And I regret having ever mentioned anything personal, as well as havin attacked anybody personally (unless it was in response to their attacking me personally).

I think with the case of Samantha (and myself too, maybe) she has the need to say provocative things to get people attention. Seems reasonable for someone who is home schooled to long for attention of the outside world. For me, I can go days at work just doing work without interacting with anyone.

My friends tend to like the provocativeness. People who don't know me are either offended or frightened or miffed, or whatever. Probably the same for Samantha.

Originally posted by mark e smith:

Except i cannot remember Samantha ever attacking anyone. But in general I think people have been sympathetic to Samantha. [/b]
[/b]
I only post jokes that I myself find funny.  Mostly because they are funnier to me to read them than to just think them.  I'm fine entertaining myself, but things are much funnier with other's input.

poorlulu

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2003, 04:15:00 pm »
ooh my very fave underwear...........well after la perla......

you know the guy who is/designs agent provocateur is the son of vivienne westwood and malcolm mclaren...............

ggw

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2003, 04:15:00 pm »
 I think with the case of Samantha (and myself too, maybe) she has the need to say provocative things to get people attention.
That's called adolescence.  Samantha will outgrow it.  Will you?

ggw

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2003, 04:16:00 pm »
Originally posted by poorlulu:
 you know the guy who is/designs agent provocateur is the son of vivienne westwood and malcolm mclaren...............
I always thought of Markie as the bastard son of Vivienne Westwood and Malcolm Mclaren.

poorlulu

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2003, 04:19:00 pm »
Originally posted by ggwâ?¢:

Originally posted by poorlulu:
I always thought of Markie as the bastard son of Vivienne Westwood and Malcolm Mclaren. [/b]
me too...............rrrrrrrrrrrrr