Author Topic: where can I ask a million questions?  (Read 7213 times)

Samantha

where can I ask a million questions?
« on: October 06, 2003, 11:06:00 pm »
I can't seem to find the FAQ forum, cause I am a junior member and I'm acting just plain STUPID.  I can't find any information on my own at all, not even the right place to ask questions!  help my retarded self please  :)

Jaguär

Re: where can I ask a million questions?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 11:34:00 pm »
:D    :D    :D  

Samantha, I think that one of the Brits on the board ought to present you with an honorary, excuse me, Honourary Brit Award.

poorlulu

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 12:04:00 am »
thanks for that samantha.........

maybe the question should be why are justin timberlake fans so damned stooooooooopid???!!!

what's with all the punctuations too???!!!

that's my schtick.........................

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 11:10:00 am »
in response to all of you jt haters, get a life. havent you realized that hating is for high school (oh you prob are in high school). just cause 930 finally has someone good (and someone you may not like) playing doesnt mean the fans  are stupid.. it means they are excited for the show. to me it sounds like you are a little jealous of jt and the fans he has. so, yes we are excited for the show, get the fuck over it.

Bags

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 11:16:00 am »
Here we go, another thread to get Justin Timberlake into.  There's a WHOLE thread TITLED "Justin Timberlake Pt 2," can't you contain your giddiness there?

FYI, Samantha, it is a friendly board (most of the time, and if you don't complain about stage diving issues).  Go ahead and ask.  Literally, I'd put up one post with a list of your questions (if you can't find the FAQ).  We'll get it answered.  And that's easier than posting a whole bunch of posts with a whole bunch of questions.

Sir HC

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 11:16:00 am »
It is not hating the people it is hating the fact they do not ask the questions in the FAQ area thereby wiping the bandwidth of the other board for such great weighty topics as "whatcha reading" and "I don't get that movie".  

Realize, this is his second show in three months, good for the club, cool for the fans, but the deluge of simple inane questions is the problem.  When you hang here a while (try it) you will find it annoying to hear the same question asked 30 times per day.  Kind of like having that person who talks behind you through the entire concert (just happened to me).

Bags

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 11:19:00 am »
Originally posted by Sir HC:
  but the deluge of simple inane questions is the problem.  When you hang here a while (try it) you will find it annoying to hear the same question asked 30 times per day.  Kind of like having that person who talks behind you through the entire concert (just happened to me).
Or hearing the same question asked over and over in every different thread.

hey, anyone know if we can have cameras at the JT show?

;)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2003, 11:19:00 am »
there is a  forum  for asking questions... many of the new posters here aren't taking the time to read the existing resources before asking a question... and just because we the regulars are poking fun doesn't automatically make us a jt haters.  but your attitude towards us isn't going to sway us.
T.Rex

mankie

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2003, 11:22:00 am »
Originally posted by Cindy:
  it sounds like you are a little jealous of jt and the fans he has. so, yes we are excited .
Oh you're damned right I'm jealous that he has millions of teenage girls masturbating in their bedrooms while staring at the 675 posters of him splattered on their walls...what bloke wouldn't be jealous of that?

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2003, 11:24:00 am »
im not trying to sway you... i dont care if you hate jt or want to make fun.. but seriously.. isnt that for 15 year olds? and about the new members... you posting your attitudes towards them isnt gonna change them either. this whole topic is just a lost cause.

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2003, 11:25:00 am »
oh and the reason me and many others kept asking about cameras is because no one responded. and it was posted in the faqs.. two times.

Sir HC

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2003, 11:31:00 am »
Realize this is a club.  The people who answer the FAQ questions are also working at the club.  So if they are busy running a show, they can not instantly answer.  This is not a huge corporation run out of LA or something, this is a local business and the questions will be answered ASAP, and faster on the FAQ page than here because if you have 5 minutes to see what is up on the board, where do you think they will look.

Also, it is sometimes a last second thing to know if they will allow something or not.  You have to talk to their management, and confirm everything.  Best bet is get a disposable camera so if the answer is no you don't have to bring it to the car, you can just toss it.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2003, 11:32:00 am »
fyi.... this forum is not for the sarcastic challendged.  taking the piss is the number one reason i hang around these parts, and graduate hs before mr. timberlake was born.
T.Rex

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2003, 11:36:00 am »
Originally posted by Cindy:
  just cause 930 finally has someone good (and someone you may not like) playing doesnt mean the fans  are stupid..
Wow all this time the 930 club has had nothing but horrible shows all these years...I've been mislead.

I go with JT fans are stupid  :D

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

markie

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2003, 11:40:00 am »
Originally posted by MindCage:
  Wow all this time the 930 club has had nothing but horrible shows all these years...I've been mislead.

ever wondered how to kill  JT?