Author Topic: Some background?  (Read 16718 times)

mankie

Re: Some background?
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2003, 01:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bagster:

Originally posted by BOOMERANG1313:
  So I guess I should join in, cause all the cool kids are doing it. Suprisingly or not, I'm 15, turning 16 in 5 days...I'm more into the arts than academic classes and have no idea what I want to major in.
OH MY, don't even think about your major -- you're just 16!  This is the shit that pisses me off, that 16 year olds think they have to know the full course of their life.  Unless you're hellbent on being a doctor and need to start getting pre-med stuff in by Freshman year, play it by ear.  As you take classes, your real interests and skills will emerge.  Take a nicely rounded slate of classes, and start worrying about a major sophomore year. [/b]
Shit!! I'm 43 and still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up....leaning towards a vet though because I love animals. That is if I don't make the grade to play for Manchester United of course.  ;)

Samantha

« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2003, 06:28:00 pm »
when I grow up, I wanna be older  :cool:

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2003, 09:32:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bagster:
  Because our profiles are practically non-existent, just wondering if anyone's interested in telling us a bit about yourself?  I know some things...Markie's younger than I would have thought, lives in Cleveland Park with his wife and no car.  Mankie's an old Brit and quite opinionated.  Samantha's super young.  Redsock dates a hottie from Exit Clov (and is he particularly interested in baseball right now?).

Just wonderin'
I can't stand most people.....I'm getting that on my f*cking tombstone!!  :cool:

Samantha

« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2003, 09:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by imrotten:

I can't stand most people.....I'm getting that on my f*cking tombstone!!   :cool:  [/b][/QUOTE]

but you love me, right??

poorlulu

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2003, 02:17:00 am »
i'm 28, scottish and a bit of a waster...............well if i could give two f@cks about anything i guess that would bother me.

love going to shows and hanging out with bands.........i guess i'm a groupie wannabe........don't like people all that much probably because i've worked retail since i was 14 and so fully realise that most people are dumb as f@ck motherf@ckers..........but stil,l buy me a beer and me love you long time..............  :p