Author Topic: Gwar Roll Call  (Read 1874 times)

Lambofgodfan

Gwar Roll Call
« on: December 05, 2007, 07:07:00 pm »
BEST band I've seen live. Im not a big fan of their cds but they know how to put on a crazy show. I dont care who you are you but if you at all like bands like kiss or alice cooper, then check this band out. Havent been to a super quality heavy metal concert since Megadeth in september.

lukiedookie89

Re: Gwar Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 08:04:00 pm »
Seen them twice but can't make it tomorrow. Doubt the show has changed so much since anyway. Have fun.

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 11:20:00 am »
the magic that is gwar died about five years ago.
 now it's just the shadow of their former slave selves dancing around the foam rubber world of boredom.

Lambofgodfan

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 04:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  the magic that is gwar died about five years ago.
 now it's just the shadow of their former slave selves dancing around the foam rubber world of boredom.
I saw them in 06 and they were amazing....Ill let you know how they were tonight. Ive heard 3 inches of blood have been killing it every night on this gwar tour.

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 04:07:00 pm »
I've never seen these guys, but I can imagine they're the type of band you need not see more than once.

Lambofgodfan

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 04:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  I've never seen these guys, but I can imagine they're the type of band you need not see more than once.
not really i know ppl that seen them 18 times and they say it gets better every time. They are beavis and butt heads all time favorite band!!

Lambofgodfan

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 05:16:00 pm »
This show was amazing...and fucking hilarious... got crazy shit all over me. Im not going to give much detail but fucking great show..