Author Topic: secret crows in the cornfield  (Read 2366 times)

walkonby

secret crows in the cornfield
« on: March 16, 2005, 12:23:00 pm »
a topic once visited before on here, i'm sure, but i need the clarifying vasoline on this one.  the black crowes in all their sneakiness have been playing weird, little club gigs under the cover of names that don't attract my attention.  i, being one not going to bonnaroo this year, i will miss their glory reunion, so can anyone point out their submariner names and any places you may know that they are playing.  and info on whether rich r. is still around?  i was informed that the shows dates are going up, and the majority seem to be somewhere in northeast, so far.  tanks; i love you all with my run on sentences.

Chip Chanko

Re: secret crows in the cornfield
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 12:28:00 pm »
Is this what you want?

walkonby

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 02:29:00 pm »
yeah i saw that on their website, but someone had lead me to believe that there was a secret band involving members (all?) of the crowes and they played gigs under pseudo names to fool the pot heads . . . like that would be hard . . . and i maybe was hoping that someone else might have heard about it.  now that i see that the crowes are together and touring the hell out of the spring/summer, maybe the clouds of exhaled smoke are hiding away the truth.  who knows, but tanks anyway.

Jaguär

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 10:49:00 pm »
Walkonby, I can't help you out with any Black Crows info but you would probably love this info on some Green Weeds.   :D

LRHippo

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 12:26:00 pm »
Mr. Crowes Garden is the name they are using. If you haven't already found that out...

walkonby

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 02:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by LRHippo:
  Mr. Crowes Garden is the name they are using. If you haven't already found that out...
yes!  that's one of them; thank you!!!

there is another one, too, i've heard, but the cultist are hiding the truth.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 03:09:00 pm »
behind the contrails no less  :D
T.Rex

walkonby

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 03:32:00 pm »
bong hits leave contrails controlled by our alien government; that's why the black crowes are illegal and run on sentences are coolio.

Jaguär

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 10:46:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  bong hits leave contrails controlled by our alien government; that's why the black crowes are illegal and run on sentences are coolio.
It's really the little mini bombs that they drop in all that bird shit that you have to watch out for!