Author Topic: dean or gene seen??  (Read 3264 times)

walkonby

dean or gene seen??
« on: January 10, 2005, 05:38:00 pm »
anybody out there in forum land know exactly what has happened to ween?  they called off their tour, halfway through, said "something" had happened to "someone," and left it at that.  not a peep since, and one of their bestest fans wants to know.

thirsty moore

Re: dean or gene seen??
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 05:39:00 pm »
NKOTBIE said he wasn't impressed with the setlist and that was that.  You wouldn't believe the clout he holds with them.  One could even say he's got Ween by the short and curlies.

edbert

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 05:58:00 pm »
I had a ticket for the Madison WI gig which was cancelled; the worst of it was that I could've expensed the whole thing for a company trip.  Gene Ween then announced on the ween.com site that he was an alcoholic and had to quit the tour to go on the wagon. But the mystery is what happened on tour to prompt it... did he get busted for something, otherwise why couldn't he finish up two more weeks of shows.

azaghal1981

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 07:18:00 pm »
Hope they get their shit together soon and start touring again. I need another fix.
احمد

walkonby

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2005, 01:56:00 pm »
oh, and aza... sorry i didn't reply to your invite for a perhaps going to the wvu moe show in feb, but there is no way i could go, plus i forget things a lot, for some reason.

Jaguär

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2005, 08:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by walkonby:
  ... plus i forget things a lot, for some reason.
Econo and I know why.   :p

walkonby

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2005, 04:08:00 pm »
bran muffins.  the fiber clouts my visions.