Author Topic: ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!  (Read 10146 times)

chokeychicken

Re: ANGELS & AIRWAVES!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2006, 12:06:00 am »
nobody was judging anything that you like. i never said that the music i like is better than yours.  all im saying is, know your surroundings.  this is not the board that cares about motion city soundtrack or taking back sunday or brand new.  this is an adult dominated message board, and by the sounds of things, you're about my age.  18-22.  i'm just saying...people on this board like belle & sebastian and madonna and the beatles.  ahhaah.  kidding.

but seriously.  i was never trying to be insulting.  i was just trying to say...take the hint.  you're going to find a lot more intelligent conversation about the stuff you want to talk about on other message boards.

lbcardoni

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2006, 09:10:00 am »
is there any chance that this band will have any more staying power than box car racer?

outlook not so good

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 10:53:00 am »
Originally posted by chokeychicken:
 this is an adult dominated message board, and by the sounds of things, you're about my age.  18-22.  i'm just saying...people on this board like belle & sebastian and madonna and the beatles.  ahhaah.  kidding.
hey, i'm 24 and i take offense to the "adult" label ... let's see, dupek can't be much older than 15-16, and i think there's a good chunk of 20-somethings on here
(o|o)

sonickteam2

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 11:08:00 am »
Originally posted by Roy Hibbert is Tall:

this is an adult dominated message board, and by the sounds of things, you're about my age.  18-22.  i'm just saying...people on this board like belle & sebastian and madonna and the beatles.  ahhaah.  kidding.
hey, i'm 24 and i take offense to the "adult" label ... let's see, dupek can't be much older than 15-16, and i think there's a good chunk of 20-somethings on here [/b]
i think Dupek is 50 actually.   yes, i dont think the board is that old. I am in my 20s and i certainly act like a teenager most of the time.  but no, that doesnt mean i like  Assholes and Airheads or whatever they're called.

lbcardoni

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2006, 11:26:00 am »
A/S/R check

any hot chicks out there wanna chat?  
 26/M/W!

PM me!

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2006, 11:31:00 am »
lolololllololollololol !!1!!!!1!!
(o|o)

brennser

« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 11:36:00 am »
there a LOT of folks in their 30s and 40s on the board

hey, i'm 24 and i take offense to the "adult" label ... let's see, dupek can't be much older than 15-16, and i think there's a good chunk of 20-somethings on here [/b]

sonickteam2

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2006, 11:39:00 am »
  lolololllololollololol !!1!!!!1!!
YO!!!! ThiS THreAD iS soOoooOO CraYYYzeEEE!!!!

Shadrach

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2006, 11:44:00 am »
This thread is yet another case where the super cool regulars here can't just leave something alone if it is of no interest to them. Instead they have to make themselves feel funny and smart by making fun of what others, likely half their age, are listening to.

In all the years that I've been reading this forum this particular habit is by far the most disturbing.

sonickteam2

« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2006, 11:55:00 am »
at least we dont go to the shows and start fights....a little harmless messageboard jabbing is no biggie!

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2006, 11:55:00 am »
Originally posted by lbcardoni:
  is there any chance that this band will have any more staying power than box car racer?

outlook not so good
i'm still snickering at this...
T.Rex

eltee

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2006, 11:58:00 am »
  i was just trying to say...take the hint.  
Always enlightening.

kevhender

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2006, 12:08:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  This thread is yet another case where the super cool regulars here can't just leave something alone if it is of no interest to them. Instead they have to make themselves feel funny and smart by making fun of what others, likely half their age, are listening to.

In all the years that I've been reading this forum this particular habit is by far the most disturbing.
Careful... with talk like that, you're likely to be labeled a "whiny vagina"

chaz

• este lugar es una mierda
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2006, 12:34:00 pm »
Originally posted by crusader:

Originally posted by Shadrach:

Careful... with talk like that, you're likely to be labeled a "whiny vagina" [/b]
I'd say you be careful...calling a mod a whiny vagina could be cause for banishment from our sarcstic little kingdom.

chokeychicken

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2006, 12:40:00 pm »
i go to shows simply to kick little girls in the face.

is there something wrong with this?